Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central 20 River Valley, OH 13
I really dont know anything about River Valley, can someone tell me something about them!!
Pike Central won
20-13
Congrats Central!!!!!!
Good win Hawks!
Who Does Pike Central play next??? anyone know
Belfry at Belfry
WAY TO GO CENTRAL:Thumbs:
good job central
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Belfry at Belfry

OH...thats going to be trouble for them (lol)
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Belfry at Belfry

My bet is on Belfry to win this one:thumpsup:
River Valley is a very talented ball team not as talented as Belfry on the other hand...They were better the Valley BUT the mistakes that were made against Valley were not made against Valley...i think there may have been one turnover made in this one if none...they played very discipline unlike the Valley game as well...but thats what District games will do to you and the rivalry jitters.Central is out of playoffs unless some miracle happens.
what makes me sick is how they can play against the Boyds and Lawrence Counties but against teams that are equal on the playing field they just dont show up
Is Varney out for Pike Central cause I herd his last game was during the Pc and SV game??
no he scored the 37 yrd TD to win it against River Valley
Coingrats Hawks
congrats PC
good win mac, good luck against belfry.
but ill take belfry by quite a few
congrats central.. in order for them to make the playoffs it looks like they will either have to beat Sheldon Clark or P'burg or Belfry, and that makes me cringe.. It can be done, but that's goin to take some work..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
yeah good point CTD and it as well makes me cringe
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:no he scored the 37 yrd TD to win it against River Valley

oh,so will he be there the rest of his senior year or will he have to have surgery before the season is over
if he is goin to have surgery i would say he probably shouldn't be playing ball right now...
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:if he is goin to have surgery i would say he probably shouldn't be playing ball right now...

People have been telling me that he needed surgery, so I dont Know
no i think he will be there for the rest of the year NYY ill find out for ya though
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:no i think he will be there for the rest of the year NYY ill find out for ya though

Thanks!
yeah hes finishing out the season...as long as things continue to go well