Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie County/Sayre fallout
FBfan4life Wrote:I also noticed that you year things A LOT from 3rd party. I saw that you also posted something on the football thread... Stating that " You heard " that a certain coach is not interested in coaching. I say get info from the horses mouth. No gissip or rumors. That way there will be no MISUNDERSTANDING.

None of what I post is gossip...MAKE THAT CLEAR...but I cannot tell you who I hear these things from without breaking the trust I have from these people. So when I say I "hear" I do hear and almost 99% of the time it is from the "Horses" mouth. I have 2 very close friends that sit of the 11th region board, and several friends that I coached with many years ago. I no longer coach, but now sit in a supervisors role myself. I am not from this area but have lived and worked here for almost 20 years now. I am not lying because it does myself or others any justice and I have no idea how to make that anymore clear so there is not any misunderstanding. I have always told those coaches that I would post these things but not give their names out of respect.
And, even though I have not been asked to do so, fully attest to Farristown's statement as being factual!!
Thanks Granny :-)
FarristownFlyer Wrote:Thanks Granny :-)

Funny that there is no talk or discussion about a Cordia player punching another player ( Perry Central ), I believe. Where is the outrage or demand to discipline, suspend or apoligized on that matter? Yet you want something done about these Sayre girls. Seems to me that the prejudice over private schools is showing again...
FBfan4life Wrote:Funny that there is no talk or discussion about a Cordia player punching another player ( Perry Central ), I believe. Where is the outrage or demand to discipline, suspend or apoligized on that matter? Yet you want something done about these Sayre girls. Seems to me that the prejudice over private schools is showing again...

Have you not been in the boys basketball forum?
There's plenty of rage for everyone over there.
zaga_fan Wrote:Have you not been in the boys basketball forum?
There's plenty of rage for everyone over there.

No I have not. Kinda waiting on flyer dude or granny had to say. Bu thanks though,
FBfan4life Wrote:Funny that there is no talk or discussion about a Cordia player punching another player ( Perry Central ), I believe. Where is the outrage or demand to discipline, suspend or apoligized on that matter? Yet you want something done about these Sayre girls. Seems to me that the prejudice over private schools is showing again...

Well maybe because I don't watch Cordia, I am just told on how they recruit kids. If a punch was thrown then kick the kid off, and the KHSAA should step up which they rarely do.
NOTHING I guess...AWFUL KHSAA!!!