Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @Lsu 1/18/2014
well the Cats hit the road tonight and have I think 4 of there next 5 on the road,so I guess we will see how much growing they have done,there playing better basketball even with the 1 loss to the PIGS,i think they get the W tonight by 7-10 points,who you got and why,also they have been better shotting there FT,that may be big tonight as well...
I think the Wildcats play pretty well and win 73-69.
UK by 3
This is going to be another tough test for UK, LSU is a bubble team that would direly need this win.

Plus LSU is coming off a loss...but I think UK is starting to play better and I think they'll get a W here.

-----

UK - 72

LSU - 61
UK by 7
I watched the State of the Union address thinking UK's defense wouldn't be as bad as Obama talking

I was wrong

btw, its great seeing Anthony Hickey doing good at LSU. Would've been a nice pick up for UK
Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker::notbad::lmao:
I started watching the 2nd half, and boy was it rough,they killed us inside and just wanted it more,they better get it together,because Mizz went into the PIG nest and won tonight,some they may lose 2 in a row,i don't know what happen to Willie,he hasn't played good in a while...
Was they chanting my screen name?
"WAS" they What???? WAS????? LOL
^ lol

ouch tonight. better get win at mizzou or the pressure really kicks in
What the hell
Foul you idiots
This team can be very boring to watch at times. They play with very little energy, poor D, no threat at 3 point line, guard play not good enough to take them far come tourney time, and still say cal is not a good in game coach. Poor shooting team and if not for good size that allows a lot of put backs on missed shots, they would have lost a couple more games. UK is everybody's "superbowl" game, but UK has to show same intensity at the start of games.
Calipari literally pushing Harrison to get involved with the offense and their lazy defense (minus Johnson) was all the evidence anyone needed to see that these guys don't work in practice. these guys are extremely talented, but these teams with strong upper classmen will continue to pound and out hustle UK until the Cats play smarter like LSU just did
This team is garbage.
We have no dominant big man worth a damn. Cauley Stein sucks. Period.
Our twins are spoiled little rich kids.
Randle is triple teamed on almost every play.
Young can get hot, when he doesn't, we suck horribly.
The rest are so so. Would make for an average Louisville team.
Defense for Uk sucks. Harrisons are terrible away from Rupp arena.

Poythress is the best thing going on for UK.

Y'all welcome to join the Orange wagon this season.
Overrated Wrote:Defense for Uk sucks. Harrisons are terrible away from Rupp arena.

Poythress is the best thing going on for UK.

Y'all welcome to join the Orange wagon this season.

Why they will lose to Vermont again LOL
gardner webb or whoever the hell that was..
Dakari Johnson is going to become the starter real soon, he's been playing phenomenal of late.

I'm not really bothered with this loss, I was bothered by the lack of heart tho overall as a team.

LSU is really good.
LSU is not that good,, actually pretty bad. They are Out of the top 50. I ***king hate those ****amn twins. Eastern Ky could have beat us,, been about the same. Went from ten loss tubby to ten loss Cal. Is 4/6 losses out of the top 50.

mc
Umm, they just play like Freshmen on the road. All the visceral, but it is what it is. Play that game at Rupp, the Cats win! I've grown to accept that as long as we live with Frosh as the leaders of the team, then this is what you will get.
Stardust Wrote:Umm, they just play like Freshmen on the road. All the visceral, but it is what it is. Play that game at Rupp, the Cats win! I've grown to accept that as long as we live with Frosh as the leaders of the team, then this is what you will get.

This is exactly what I have been saying to people. As long as UK continues with the one and dones, this is what it will be. They are a good team, but not a great team and will be very difficult to see them put a long enough streak together to make a long run in March.
40-0
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This team is garbage.

LOL...you mean those average U of L teams that in the last two years made it to two final fours and won a national championship. Without all those one and dones. Now that's real coaching there. If that's average I wonder what Pitino would do with Cal's talent year in and year out. What a dumb comment! :Shaking:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This team is garbage.

Confusednicker: I thought this was supposed to be the greatest UK team since the 96 Bulls. You yahoos were chanting "40-0" when this bunch was preseason #1. You had to feel good for Dale Brown last night. I remember him and Craig Carse watched an LSU meltdown vs UK 20+ years ago.
Stardust Wrote:Umm, they just play like Freshmen on the road. All the visceral, but it is what it is. Play that game at Rupp, the Cats win! I've grown to accept that as long as we live with Frosh as the leaders of the team, then this is what you will get.

SD, isn't that excuse starting to wear thin since all of these guys are supposed to be lottery picks in the draft???
They are NBA rookies....who just can't be rookies...because the NBA won't let them enter the draft. They are supposed to be the best talent. Truly, Cal hasn't been very successful with his burger boys. He needs to thank the NBA lockout for keeping Jones and Lamb around that year...not to mention the one true leader that season in Darius Miller. Too many selfish burger boys on one team and not enough balls and attention to go around.
Fromthebleachers Wrote:LOL...you mean those average U of L teams that in the last two years made it to two final fours and won a national championship. Without all those one and dones. Now that's real coaching there. If that's average I wonder what Pitino would do with Cal's talent year in and year out. What a dumb comment! :Shaking:

Well he hasn't done much against that talent (1-5), so I guess you would like to see what he could do with it.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Confusednicker: I thought this was supposed to be the greatest UK team since the 96 Bulls. You yahoos were chanting "40-0" when this bunch was preseason #1. You had to feel good for Dale Brown last night. I remember him and Craig Carse watched an LSU meltdown vs UK 20+ years ago.

No, your mistaking me from the great Behanon at Lville before he got kicked off the team. And it wasn't the 96 bulls, it was the dream team.
What the hell does 1-5 against the "best" talent in the country year in and year out have anything to what happens in March? That game is nothing but bragging rights played in Dec. Until Cal came to "paradise" he couldn't beat Pitino. And isn't UK supposed to win? Five number one recruiting classes in a row...all those burger boys...and first rounders. LOL...please. The bottom line is Pitino takes considerably less talent and competes year in and year out. So if that's average....good...he clearly can coach... in which his record and accomplishments speak for themselves. Including bringing UK's cheating ass from the ashes back to prominence. Again, you don't have to like U of L, Duke, Indiana..etc..but you don't have to be stupid about it either.