Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange Things?
What are some weird and unusual things you have done recently or in the past just to have a good time? Me, now don't laugh, but I was getting ready to have sexual intercourse, but I realized I didn't have any protection. Well I wasn't going to do it without it so I had to use my imagination. Oddly enough I saw a plastic grocery bag laying in the room, so I grabbed it, stuck it on me, and took a rubber band and placed over it to make sure it didnt come undone. Needless to say it was too painful when trying to insert, so I just took it off and went bare back. LOL
Funny huh? :lol: 8)
You're a real MacGyver aren't you?
LOL I had to do something. I was dying.
Next time use ceran wrap.. Or if you are in your car, then well. Do what ya did olol
I hope that the Female smacked the hell out of ya blackcat...lol.....
that doesnt sound too fun...there are other things you could have done..lol
Strange things I have done for a good time:

I tried to talk JP Blevins into a basketball game one time.. He wasn't having it.. So I kept telling him not to be scared lol.. I picked a fight with a cop one time. I played basketball in the hood with a bunch of african americans, in Boston. I was the only white dude lol.. I played my guitar on Santa Monica Beach while sittin around a campfire with people I had never met. Just some things like that.
I am really starting to wonder about you BCFFL
blackcatfan4life Wrote:What are some weird and unusual things you have done recently or in the past just to have a good time? Me, now don't laugh, but I was getting ready to have sexual intercourse, but I realized I didn't have any protection. Well I wasn't going to do it without it so I had to use my imagination. Oddly enough I saw a plastic grocery bag laying in the room, so I grabbed it, stuck it on me, and took a rubber band and placed over it to make sure it didnt come undone. Needless to say it was too painful when trying to insert, so I just took it off and went bare back. LOL
Funny huh? :lol: 8)

Boy, I have heard it all now......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well when the sudden urge hits, and I'm a typical male, well you know the rest. LOL As you can tell by my story. :wink:
LOL.....What a story....

The craziest thing I believe I have ever done is.....Well, I dunno, I have stolen a few road signs in my day, Does playing football without a cup count?
LMAO. Depends on if you needed the cup or not. :wink:
Well...I guess a cup is always needed, however, the dang things were always sooooo uncomfortable.