Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valentine's Gifts
Well Valentine's Day has came around again, what did everyone give their sweetheart this year?
2 skirts, 1 halter top, 3 pairs of flip flops, a dozen roses, and a teddy bear.
We dont exchange vday gifts. We know we love each other and we don't need to buy each other stuff on this over-rated holiday to say what we should be saying everyday!

We did however go out for a Valentines lunch and we got our 3 year old a Valentines themed Heartbreaker Gap hat just because it was cute...and he will be a heartbreaker someday!
This is what I got last year....but I don't have anyone this year.

http://www.vermonteddybear.com/heartthrob2004.html
Luckly I don't have a sweetheart on this day :lol: ....Maybe that's not a good thing :?
Try a 1500 dollar cash advance..

Posted Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:48 pm:

Oh yeah.. we aren't goin out. just real good friends
Ok....over did it there CTD
Oh yea, I forgot about what I got the better half.

A spa treatment that lasted five long hours, chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate covered grapes and some cards.
Well, I had no valentine, and no one got me anything, but one of my friends(who is a girl) was having a bad day; no one got her anything and her cell phone got run over.

So I got her a box of candy, a card, one of those heart-shaped balloons, and fake plastic cell phone, and put it on her door step.
I havent got to give my gf her gift yet. Shes sad b/c i havent lol.

I feel kinda bad about that but i havent had the time too yet.

But CTD youve defineatly over done it on that one haha
The Godfather Wrote:Well, I had no valentine, and no one got me anything, but one of my friends(who is a girl) was having a bad day; no one got her anything and her cell phone got run over.

So I got her a box of candy, a card, one of those heart-shaped balloons, and fake plastic cell phone, and put it on her door step.

It's not that bad that you didnt have a valentine...

It was really sweet of you to do something for your friend. Maybe she will realize the sweetheart that you are and you all can get together (assuming you are interested).
Hey I'd be if she was.
What makes you think she isnt? Have you ever asked her to go out? Flirt with her...do some playful but subtle flirting..If she reciprocates... she is probably interested.
Next time knock on her door and be like. Hey I got ya a little something to cheer ya up. lol
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:What makes you think she isnt? Have you ever asked her to go out? Flirt with her...do some playful but subtle flirting..If she reciprocates... she is probably interested.

Never asked her out, but I just don't think she would...who knows.
you have got to have confidence...Why wouldnt she? Sometimes when you think that way you get surprised. She may be thinking the same thing. Show your cute flirty side... show your sense of humor. I know you got one...dont be so serious...

Go out to a party or a club with her. Ask her to dance...

I am no way meaning this towards you since I dont know what you look like..but a guy can be ugly but have confidence and originality and a sense of humor and he ends up being a total hottie to a girl... You see, girls just dont think like guys...a personality actually means something to them...
Oy vey!
Can you translate?
Basically, oh my, in yiddish.
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:I am no way meaning this towards you since I dont know what you look like..but a guy can be ugly but have confidence and originality and a sense of humor and he ends up being a total hottie to a girl... You see, girls just dont think like guys...a personality actually means something to them...
Oh...so you are pointing this towards me :?....welp...ot works for me Big Grin Big Grin just being myself!!
I most definitely am not meaning this towards you..lol... I dont think I know what you look like either....
Noone knows what I look like nor do they want to. I'm something you would see on uglypeople.com LOL
Wow, that's awesome. I would post a thread for pictures....but maybe not.