Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best QB's in the Mountains
STEVEN LAYNE NO QUESTION ABOUT IT... There are alot more things than just being able to throw and run to be a great QB, and leadership is one of them. He has all the tools!!! Look out in the future
Dcrazy12 Wrote:STEVEN LAYNE NO QUESTION ABOUT IT... There are alot more things than just being able to throw and run to be a great QB, and leadership is one of them. He has all the tools!!! Look out in the future

i agree 110% on that one...he has unreal skills as a qb...better than any1 i have seen at his age...hes the real deal
The kid from Perry Co. IMO is the best QB in the entire conference. And I can say that with confidence, because I have watched every team in the conference play. He is the real deal. He can run and throw and is a leader. He can see the field better than anyone else. You will see and hear his name in the future!
Ridge Runner Wrote:The kid from Perry Co. IMO is the best QB in the entire conference. And I can say that with confidence, because I have watched every team in the conference play. He is the real deal. He can run and throw and is a leader. He can see the field better than anyone else. You will see and hear his name in the future!
So u have seen martin countys??
football17 Wrote:So u have seen martin countys??

I have!
football17 Wrote:So u have seen martin countys??

YES I have! Like I said I have seen every team in the conference. Have you seen PCs?
yes i have.. don't agree with you.. but i guess that's why everyone has an opinion...
Yes that is, lol..
Well i think last nights game settles this dispute martin countys passed for a ton of yards and perry completed 2 passes...and martn conty won and that is really what matters!
casey from millard was def. the best in pike.
[QUOTE=Jimmy Dugan]casey from millard was def. the best in pike.[/QUOT

In your opinion... I have seen 3 or 4 good QB's for the ages of 12 and 13... I know my son is only 12 and can throw for over 40 yards... There are a couple more that I would consider on this one... Have to agree that the kid from Millard was decent though....
yes u guys think that all a QB is, is a strong arm its alot more than that you have to have poise accuracy faith leadership and also a strong arm..
football17 Wrote:yes u guys think that all a QB is, is a strong arm its alot more than that you have to have poise accuracy faith leadership and also a strong arm..

I agree 100%!!!!!
well it is my opinon, but im sure most who saw him play would agree. He has a strong, accurate arm and can run the ball very well. He actually led the team in rushing touchdowns too.
^^may should have been RB..or was millard any good?
they finished 10-3. and yeah he would have been an awesome back, but they just didn't have anybody else who could throw the ball
Well thats usually the case u have to best your best athelte at QB..
he also led the team in tackles, sacks, interceptions, and he was the kicker.
Logan Johnson (Whitesburg Middle)..HANDS DOWN! End of Discussion!
Chandler Shepherd At LMS definitely rates at the top of this list-he does it all. And he possess the leadership skills mentioned earlier. He'll be one to watch for in the years to come.
Dawg@heart Wrote:Chandler Shepherd At LMS definitely rates at the top of this list-he does it all. And he possess the leadership skills mentioned earlier. He'll be one to watch for in the years to come.

Shepherd is a great player!! Watched him do a kickoff and it was a touchback. Went 5 yards into the endzone. I've never seen a middle schooler do that before. He has a great presence on the field and reads defenses really well. Doesn't panic on a busted play, just tucks the ball and runs it in for a touchdown. He has a good future in football if he wants it.
one of the best qb in the mountains is probaly cody parker he has the most arm stenth he can stand on the 65yrd line and throw it from there knee if there another middle school qb that can do that then they might be better than him
65 yard line?
You should check into Shepherd @ LMS-kid has an arm like a cannon and the brain to know when to use it
parker has the brain to and the total package and can dunk it in basketball he good at all sports
As can Shepherd-Very versatile athlete/does it all
Brett Reynolds for Paintsville
Austin Stepp Austin Stepp Austin Stepp Hands down ive told it 100 times he let his team to victory there other Qbs couldnt it doesnt matter if they can throw the ball 100 yards all that matters is leadership and poise!! And Who has it Austin Stepp!
eaglepride Wrote:one of the best qb in the mountains is probaly cody parker he has the most arm stenth he can stand on the 65yrd line and throw it from there knee if there another middle school qb that can do that then they might be better than him

Sign this kid up for a pro team lol. And all this just in middle school lol come on now.
eaglepride Wrote:one of the best qb in the mountains is probaly cody parker he has the most arm stenth he can stand on the 65yrd line and throw it from there knee if there another middle school qb that can do that then they might be better than him

HAHA i watched this kid play and well he can throw it pretty far but 65 yards ohh and one imporant thing he couldnt hit the ocean stading on the beach!! :thatsfunn:lmao: