Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best 7th grader in the 14th
Who would you say be the best 7th grader in the 14th?
My bad, who is the best 7th grader in the 14th?
I have watched a couple of teams play this year and I would have to say Noah Back and Cameron Turner. Noah is from R.W. and Turner is from Jackson City, but Morgan has a nice little PG.
Noah Back from RW Combs Elementary in Perry County.
Camron Turner from Jackson City. He has the best all around game in my opinion.
I think the turner kid is in 8th. He's a heck of a player, But either way hands down and without a doubt Back is the best all round player.(can shoot,rebound,play d, pass and dribble), also has good size. Probably 6-8 or more inches taller.there's a lot of good talent in the mountains just hard to be seen. Good luck to both, keep working hard.
why is branson couch from carr creek not in the argument? leading scorer in knott county. had 26 in county championship win in overtime over cordia 66-64
The Back and the Turner kid are both good players but they both should be freshmen instead of in the 7th grade. If I am correct both will be turning 15 this year. I remember them playing little league in Hazard. But they are good!
Your wrong, back is a holdback and just recently turned 14, he began the school year as a 13 yr old. Turner May be 15 or have a summer birthday? Back played LL a year after turner was too old.
The Back kid is at least 16 years old. I saw him driving his little caddy up at Memorial Gym when they played us.
As I remember Back and Turner played on the same all star team in Hazard and both are 14!
The turner kid turn 14 this school year. Same age as back and any other hold back.
The Back kid has only held back once. This is the 2nd year Turner has held back. It doesn't matter anyway b/c it all comes out in the wash once in high school.
turner is way better then back
Who's the best single hold back or no holdback let's put the double holdbacks out of the question I think that tall kid from Jackson is pretty good
The best 7th grader I'd think is the brewer kid from Breathitt County ,she is playing quiet a few minutes for the high school team.she scored 6 points in overtime when Breathitt beat Perry county central ,about 3 weeks ago ,Actually should start for the highschool team.
This is boys!
Turner is no where near Back they played earlier in the season and RW won the game by 30+ and subbed in the 2nd qtr. Jackson city only had 7 players and left the starters in the game against the 6th grade team. He may have been the 4 best 7th grader on the floor that game
He's the best in the 14th and probably other regions
Turner is
The score of the game doesn't matter he only has 2 other people to work with
In my opinion, Noah Back
Say what you want about hold backs but if its 1 or 2 years there usually no more than 3/4 months difference in age! The thing I always look at is can they play up and hold there own. My son can hold back 2 yrs and I may decide to do that. He plays up 2 yrs and is the youngest kid n his class. It's best if you play them up IMO! I think it makes them work harder!
I noticed Back was playing jv for Perry Central today
the couch twins are pretty good in Knott Co.
The Couch twins are tough.