Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia has article in Lexington Herald 12/18/13
Zaga I am glad to see you posted the entire handbook for everyone to see,but the fact you are still overlooking is if the ky court of appeals rules a kid elidigible the khsaa can not reverse their decision. If the court of appeals rules him elidigible to play the khsaa can't come back next year and rule him inelidigible or impose any fines or penalties it is over.
Someone go ahead and shoot me now.
Crooked khsaa.
zaga_fan Wrote:Someone go ahead and shoot me now.

TongueirateSho

Confusednicker:
QUOTE=zaga_fan;1724558]Someone go ahead and shoot me now.[/QUOTE]

:cop:
TaintAnewPat Wrote:Zaga I am glad to see you posted the entire handbook for everyone to see,but the fact you are still overlooking is if the ky court of appeals rules a kid elidigible the khsaa can not reverse their decision. If the court of appeals rules him elidigible to play the khsaa can't come back next year and rule him inelidigible or impose any fines or penalties it is over.

You're overlooking the fact that....

THE FREAKING COURTS CAN RULE HIM INELIGIBLE.

SO YOUR POST THAT SAID "HE HAS NOTHING TO LOSE" IS WRONG.
Everybody needs to take a page out of Harlan Independents' recruiting playbook. I think the book is called "How To Recruit Kids Without Getting In Trouble With The KHSAA". Trust me it works.
Thanks Zaga. I said in my post that the rules had changed and I just didn't know if it was 2009 or 2010. I really hope the Chapman kid doesn't play unless he is willing to move for his senior season. It will be real tuff for him to move back into that terrible situation he came from after being on Lotts Creek w/ all those loving families that have taken great care of him. I think if he plays he he lose his senior year. Maybe he doesn't but I truly think he will which would be terrible all the way around. If they care about Chapman they sit him for the rest of the season and let it be.