Whitley
Harlan Co
Harlan
Clay
Lynn Camp
South Laurel
Barbourville
North Laurel
Don't understand your top 3 rankings......I can live with Bell #1, but Corbin ahead of Whitley???? Whitley beat them on a nuetral court. Whitley has played a tougher schedule ON THE ROAD! You better go back and recheck their records and who they have played.......Of coarse, Whitley will have Corbin at their place come Friday night, we will just have to watch and see what happens......This is girls basketball though, and anything can and will happen....:Thumbs::Cheerlead:Clap:
I think we all agree they are the top three and it wouldn't be a surprise for any of them to beat the other ones. I really like the next 3 more and more though. They are proving that they deserve credit of being a contender.
Whitley lost to a good Lincoln County team on the road this week and it was just like the game two years ago. Both times the game went into overtime if im not mistaken.
Should be a great game Friday.
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:Don't understand your top 3 rankings......I can live with Bell #1, but Corbin ahead of Whitley???? Whitley beat them on a nuetral court. Whitley has played a tougher schedule ON THE ROAD! You better go back and recheck their records and who they have played.......Of coarse, Whitley will have Corbin at their place come Friday night, we will just have to watch and see what happens......This is girls basketball though, and anything can and will happen....:Thumbs::Cheerlead:Clap:

Well wizzard looks like someone else dont agree with you and you attack. You cannot keep losing and be a top team. Its just that simple. :biglmao:
Lilly Wrote:Well wizzard looks like someone else dont agree with you and you attack. You cannot keep losing and be a top team. Its just that simple. :biglmao:
You obviously don't have a life!!!! Why don't you quit stalking me........you girls basketball know it all want to be!!!!! And by the way IDIOT.....Whitley has lost 4 games all season and all of them were on the road against good competition ....so.....:rage::Thumbs:
wizzard please. See you prove my point. Anyone who dont agree with the wizzard you attack them. I will be the first to break the news to you: The Wizzard had lost his magic....
:drooling: Your a stalker!!!!
I tell the truth and it hurts your feelings. Your basketball basketball iq is very limited so you get mad at everyone..