Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best players in the 13th region
Best players in the 13th region
Abbagail smith from barbourville is one heck of a player she has put up 30+ points many times this year
Lillie Hall and Madison Combs has to be the best set of Guards in the 13th. Williamsburg is 20-2 on season and these 2 lead the way.
Left handed Girl from Clay Co. is the best I've seen.
south laurel beat clay last night. south was led by collett with 20 and steele with 22. both good guards
ky playmaker Wrote:south laurel beat clay last night. south was led by collett with 20 and steele with 22. both good guards

Just got home from watching Williamsburg beat South Laurel by 11 pts. I agree Collett and Steel are very good guards. Williamsburg has 2 good ones in Lillie Hall and Madison Combs.
The Mathies girl from Clay County is one of the best players in the region. There's a lot of talent in the region in both 7th and 8th grade. It should be fun to watch in the future.
Basketball Knowledge Wrote:The Mathies girl from Clay County is one of the best players in the region. There's a lot of talent in the region in both 7th and 8th grade. It should be fun to watch in the future.

Best I've see.:Clap:
Williamsburg, Clay Co. South Laurel and North Laurel are loaded. Should make for some real competition in next 4 years. I'm sure most of these better players will play up on varsity. I know Lillie Hall, Madison Combs and the Chapman Girl will for Williamsburg.