Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Middle School Football teams in Letcher County
Out of the schools in Letcher county ( ELC, WHITESBURG, West Letcher , Jenkins) who do you think has the best middle school football team.
I think ELC is better than any school in letcher county because they have an outstanding running back#2, a great defense that can stop anyhting that comes there way and has killer special teams.
Whitesburg!!!!! Whitesburg!!!!! Whitesburg!!!!!
There is another #2 in the county also that is GREAT!
Yeah and you seen the one that one the county last year didnt you.
That #2 wasn't at WMS either!
Let me guess Jenkins
gOOD gUESS!
I THINK ELC AND WHITEBURG IS GOING TO BE A GREAT GAME I THINK IT IS GOING TO BE A LOW SCOREING GAME BUT I THINK ELC IS GOING TO TAKE THIS ONE!! by one!!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:gOOD gUESS!

Let me guess L.J.
Not saying anything about names...But I know who you are and you are a dandy as well! A proven winner!! You have a WELL-COACHED FOOTBALL TEAM that your coaches always gets the most out of! I think East Letcher can beat anyone on any given night!
What is #2's name for East Letcher. I have heard he isn't even their best player. I heard their line play is the only reason they are winning this year. Have they even played anyone this year? I heard Whitesburg should beat them handily this year.
who cares i rekon w-burg beat u guys
#2 for East Letcher is a STUD..PERIOD!
yeah definetely ELC they played good in the county championship but Whitesburg got lucky
Got Lucky? And how is this?