Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chargers at Bengals updates
Bengals have been snake bit for 24 seasons without a playoff win. Do they overcome and "get it done" today or does the streak continue?

Post your thoughts and updates here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Nope.
7-7 with less than 6 mins remaining in the 2nd!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
10-7 Bengals at the half!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
This should be the year they get that elusive playoff win!!
:dudecomeon:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Nope.

Still upset over your blackbirds getting knocked out of the playoffs??
I have continued to say, Dalton will not win a game for you but he sure can lose a game for you. He does not have the it factor to make the big plays but kills you with bonehead plays. Sad thing is management thinks he is the future QB for the team.
20-10 Chargers with 14 mins remaining.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
panther nation Wrote::dudecomeon:

Still upset over your blackbirds getting knocked out of the playoffs??

Dalton sure is the man!

What is it now, 30 years without a playoff win?
If I was Cincy I would get rid of the ginger.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Dalton sure is the man!

Bit at least your sporting a bengals avatar!!!
Bengals will always suck with their owner. The got a second round QB who is cheap and try to convince sucker Bengals fans that he is a francise QB. I gave up my season tixs over 20 years ago because of this BS.
panther nation Wrote:Bit at least your sporting a bengals avatar!!!

:biglmao:

Its almost over now....
Does not help that ownership also keeps a loser coach for as long as he has!
Congrats to the Chargers. The playoff win drought continues for the Bengals!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
It's time for the ownership to make some major changes with this team. Starting with Marvin Lewis, and the GM. IMO Gruden should be the new head coach.
^ There has never been a GM in Cincinnati!
panther nation Wrote:It's time for the ownership to make some major changes with this team. Starting with Marvin Lewis, and the GM. IMO Gruden should be the new head coach.
You have to be young! Things are never going to change with this ownership. It has been this way since the 90's and will not change. When you keep a lame coach for 11 years, do you really think things will change? They have some good players and won some games despite bad QB and coach. The good players will leave and Bungles will go back to being lucky to win 3 games a year.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Dalton sure is the man!

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If I was Cincy I would get rid of the ginger.

RunItUpTheGut Wrote::biglmao:

Its almost over now....

God love ya, I thought you would be bored in January with nothing to cheer for! I am so happy that you had a reason to tune into something other than the Sunday Movies with the Missus since you no longer had anything to do.....

Stardust Wrote:God love ya, I thought you would be bored in January with nothing to cheer for! I am so happy that you had a reason to tune into something other than the Sunday Movies with the Missus since you no longer had anything to do.....

[Image: http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s64/S...yLewis.jpg]

No team to root for or...

one more game with a ginger QB who throws pick after pick and we still cant win the first playoff game in 30 years.

hmm. I think I'll continue rooting for the Ravens.

:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:
Bengals prove they are the Great Pretender.
sstack Wrote:You have to be young! Things are never going to change with this ownership. It has been this way since the 90's and will not change. When you keep a lame coach for 11 years, do you really think things will change? They have some good players and won some games despite bad QB and coach. The good players will leave and Bungles will go back to being lucky to win 3 games a year.

Young by no means!!!!!!! That is the trouble ownership won't take responsibility for all the trouble