Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: Clippers, Knicks considering Blake Griffin-Carmelo Anthony trade
ESPN reports the Knicks have "discussed" the idea of proposing a trade to the Clippers that would send Carmelo Anthony to LA in exchange for Blake Griffin.

With the looming possibility of Carmelo Anthony departing New York as a free agent this summer, New York Knicks officials have discussed proposing a trade to the Los Angeles Clippers for Blake Griffin, according to league sources.

Sources say Clippers management has also had internal discussions about such a deal but that the clubs have not yet spoken to one another about a potential trade.

As of now, neither team is certain that it would make an Anthony-for-Griffin trade, the sources said.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-bask...hony-trade
That could be the most retarded trade in NBA history.

Please Clippers...DO. NOT. DO. IT!
You couldn't give me Melo, he is a cancer.
How ironic that these are the two most overrated players currently in the NBA. Blake is getting better and Carmelo teams cannot win. I do not want either but whoever gets Blake gets the better player, long term.
But Doc Rivers said this was stupid gossip!?!?!?!

Coaches never cease to amaze me.
IMHO, both suck and are highly overrated.

Carmelo reminds me of Ron Artest.
With thought like these you know exactly why they have been the laughing stock of the NBA for all these years. Hopefully Doc will talk some sense into them.
I don't think Blake griffin is overrated.
I mean he does what he supposed to do.
Melo just sucks.
Anthony isn't as good as Griffen on any level. Would be a bad trade for the Clippers.
You guys really think Melo "sucks" ?

As for this trade it wouldn't be smart for LA just because Blake is a great compliment to Chris Paul and he's younger.
Bad trade all around