Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens@ Bengals
Ok Gut here you go lets hear why you think the ravens will win!!!
Ummm don't matter why he thinks they will win.. Because they will lose and ill bet an avatar for a month on it to anyone.
Ravens 63
Bungles 3

I don't have to give a reason as to why they'll win. Its common knowledge.
Bengals 41
Ravens 7

Look familiar gut?
Going to be hard to win with joe sucko leg banged up isn't it? Against that defense that the Bengals have could be a very long day again for the ravens. Just like last week!
No chance unless Ray Lewis comes back with his gun and starts killing people again, Baltimore Raisins are all dried up....

[Image: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MGH96muX6Zw/Td...050127.jpg]
Ballers Wrote:Bengals 41
Ravens 7

Look familiar gut?

panther nation Wrote:Going to be hard to win with joe sucko leg banged up isn't it? Against that defense that the Bengals have could be a very long day again for the ravens. Just like last week!

Stardust Wrote:No chance unless Ray Lewis comes back with his gun and starts killing people again, Baltimore Raisins are all dried up....

[Image: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-PIJvs...0Large.jpg]

[Image: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...KvkEmouU9T]

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...T5rUkElz9j]
I still don't see no ray Lewis out there leading the charge!! Poor lil Ray Rice has had a really bad year too can't seem to run for more than 50-60 yards a game.. That o-line is just awful too. How many times has sucko been sacked this year??? Oh I almost forgot how all that money they are spending on ole sucko working out for them???? For that much money the could have got a new defense which is what the needed and not spend that much of him.. Look what they did when the had Trent Dilfer back in 2000! They didn't have to spend 100 mil + on him and they still won.
Ballers Wrote:Ummm don't matter why he thinks they will win.. Because they will lose and ill bet an avatar for a month on it to anyone.

Did you all miss this? Gut ducked the avatar bet. You two have until 1p Sunday to make this right :big grin:. Let me help.

If the Bengals win, Gut has to have a Patriot ( since this is Ballers team ) Avatar and a Pro Bengal Signature. If the Ravens win Ballers has to have a Ravens avatar and change his favorite football team symbol to the Ravens.

And per Ballers it's an avatar bet for a month, which has teeth!

Let's see what happens :popcorn:...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
[quote=Spirit100]Did you all miss this? Gut ducked the avatar bet. You two have until 1p Sunday to make this right :big grin:. Let me help.

If the Bengals win, Gut has to have a Patriot ( since this is Ballers team ) Avatar and a Pro Bengal Signature. If the Ravens win Ballers has to have a Ravens avatar and change his favorite football team symbol to the Ravens.

Let's see what happens :popcorn:...[/
Yea come in Gut....:popcorn: time to put up or shut up!!!!!TongueirateSho
Bengals win...nuff said
panther nation Wrote:[quote=Spirit100]Did you all miss this? Gut ducked the avatar bet. You two have until 1p Sunday to make this right :big grin:. Let me help.

Let's see what happens :popcorn:...[/
Yea come in Gut....:popcorn: time to put up or shut up!!!!!TongueirateSho

Im the standing champion here.
I make the rules on the bets.

Heres one for you.

If the Ravens win, I get to pick Ballers AND Panther Nations Avatar for a Week.
If the Bungles win, then they each get a week.

Doesn't matter what it is. Doesn't matter what it has to do with. As long as the avatar is within site rules, its fine.

How bout it?!?!?!?! You wanna talk when Ballers avatar is at steak, but lets see you do your own. No spreads. You get the Bungles at home. I get the Ravens on the road.

Put it up.
I'm in!!! Your on gut one week avatar bet it is!!!
^
Lets see if Ballers has the Ballers.
Ballers? Testosterone or Progesterone …

:popcorn:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
panther nation Wrote:I'm in!!! Your on gut one week avatar bet it is!!!

BTW, thumbs up panther nation…I'm too old and cynical to place an avatar bet on my beloved Bengals with Dalton as a QB. It's too much like a Gump box o' chocolates!

GO BENGALS!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Ballers must be on a recruiting trip in Canada.
Spirit100 Wrote:BTW, thumbs up panther nation…I'm too old and cynical to place an avatar bet on my beloved Bengals with Dalton as a QB. It's too much like a Gump box o' chocolates!

GO BENGALS!

I just have this feeling that it won't be Dalton's fault this time around... That Bengal defense will just be to much for a injured sucko and no show rice to deal with this year... Bengals have just one of those defenses that can win the game all by theirselves...
I accept.
I'd rather see gut with a picture of Tom Brady.
Don't worry panther we got this. Just trying to think what to pick for gut.
May have to reach out to stardust for ideas.
17-6 bengals.
^
Granny bear has some good ones for gut also...
Guts looking like he is in some trouble... Bengals up 17-6 almost half time... Sucko can't do nothing but get beat down bye that defense of the bengals.....
Well that's the ball game.
Dalton is horrible as usual and throws 4 picks, but the Ravens don't do anything with it.

The Ravens have got to get a better offensive line for next year. I honestly think we should do some big time offseason trading for the offensive line. I cant complain. Flacco has won more games in the past 5 years than any other QB in the NFL, and we got to the playoffs for 5 straight seasons winning the whole thing last year.

Its going to get really interesting if the Chargers lose. That means the Steelers will get in the playoffs, and I cant believe that.

Ballers, panther, lay it on me. What do you got.
TongueirateSho BOOM!!!
With the Pats going to win, the Bungles will get the 3 seed.

That means they'll get the 6 seed in the first round.
It will either be the Chargers or Steelers.

The Bungles better hope the Chargers get in there.
At least you know how to lose in class gut!
Dalton better start getting smarter in a hurry.