Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mercer County 27 Boyle County 14
Final
Mercer County is going to be hard to beat in 2A, who will they play in the playoffs? What regions?
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Bull,
They could have a show down with Western in the regional.
congrats Mercer
MR.PERFECT Wrote:Bull,
They could have a show down with Western in the regional.
I would pay to see that one!
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Congrats to Mercer
I picked Mercer to win it all this year boys... EVEN beating My Devils..... Yea I said it,, They will win State... If they do not the must have a really bad game in the playoffs.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Congrats on the win Mercer
Congrats Mercer
Congrats to Mercer County!!
Mercer Co. should enjoy...they step to 5A next year!!!
Dosnt Mercer have about 65 or 70 players on there team ? If they do thats a whole lot for a 2A school ! I agree with Devil I think they have 2A locked up !
Congrats Mercer County!!!!!!!
blackcat_student Wrote:Dosnt Mercer have about 65 or 70 players on there team ? If they do thats a whole lot for a 2A school ! I agree with Devil I think they have 2A locked up !

Devilologist should be banned for that comment. Blasphemy.....

Russell has 64 on the varsity roster plus a few freshmen that dress as well.
Congrats Mercer !!!
Just stating the obvious truth, never asked me mt point of view on this though did ya?????

Midee1 Wrote:Devilologist should be banned for that comment. Blasphemy.....

Russell has 64 on the varsity roster plus a few freshmen that dress as well.
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Devilologist Wrote:Just stating the obvious truth, never asked me mt point of view on this though did ya?????

and if you remember correctly the obvious truth last year was Ft Campbell. They were supposed to walk all over everyone with all that D-1 talent. Where did that get them. Sitting home early in the playoffs. Never give up to Mercer till that Friday night that they win it all.:ChairHit: :howdy:
Devilologist Wrote:Just stating the obvious truth, never asked me mt point of view on this though did ya?????

D, you wouldn't be sandbagging a little bit would you. I know Russell needs to start playing with more emotion and determination but They are as talented as anybody. The young guys on the line will learn as the year goes on and the seniors need to really step the leadership if they want to accomplish their goals. I believe they can.
Congrats Mercer
Midee1 Wrote:and if you remember correctly the obvious truth last year was Ft Campbell. They were supposed to walk all over everyone with all that D-1 talent. Where did that get them. Sitting home early in the playoffs. Never give up to Mercer till that Friday night that they win it all.:ChairHit: :howdy:
Mercer might not be the teem we meet at the pizza box .:letsparty
But there are certain thing I'm watching coach McGlone work on that tells me he will have our team ready for whoever the opponent may be.
That is true Devil68, alot of passing and alot of new formations to indicate the change is coming......... Get ready for the air raid sirens to start going off......????? Nah.... Just alot more to deal with and harder to be prepared for....
Yea. I'm Pretty sure Mercer will go all the way in 2A
wow what happend to boyle.have they won a game.
They've won 1 game so far t-cat50
congrats to M.C