Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Phelps Game 12/17/13
This game was the best middle school game I've ever watched. The players' intensity, energy, and heart throughout the game was outstanding. Congrats to the Pirates on the win, and to the Hornets on a very well played game. Every second the ball was live, it was war. They crowds were tore up and arguments were occuring EVERYWHERE. But all around, it was really a "barn-burning" matchup.
HornetFan5 Wrote:This game was the best middle school game I've ever watched. The players' intensity, energy, and heart throughout the game was outstanding. Congrats to the Pirates on the win, and to the Hornets on a very well played game. Every second the ball was live, it was war. They crowds were tore up and arguments were occuring EVERYWHERE. But all around, it was really a "barn-burning" matchup.

Both team are very good ball clubs , what was the final score?
HornetFan5 Wrote:This game was the best middle school game I've ever watched. The players' intensity, energy, and heart throughout the game was outstanding. Congrats to the Pirates on the win, and to the Hornets on a very well played game. Every second the ball was live, it was war. They crowds were tore up and arguments were occuring EVERYWHERE. But all around, it was really a "barn-burning" matchup.

Yeah, I heard there were some arguments, a few fights, a clinic put on by the refs, and then a basketball game broke out.

Belfry won by 6 at Phelps, and will win by no less than 30 at BMS.
47 to 41
Heard this was a hell of a game.