Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tony Romo !!!!
I know my SKINS SUCK! So say what you want. But, I still hate the Cowbays. So how bout some fun on their behalf...LOL. :lmao:

[Image: http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/2e/2ee1adf7e...a2e36b.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
[Image: http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/c4/c4aae6887...9ccb3f.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I hate him. I literally can't stand him, he does nothing but choke and dumbass Jerry Jones signs him to a 6 year extension. The Cowboys need to get a new owner, coach and QB and just start all the damn way over. Firing Rob Ryan has turned out to be an absolute disaster and I literally think Garrett and Jones are incompetent. I wish Dallas would just forfeit all December games so I don't have to go through the torture of watching this crap.
^I agree. I think the same way about the SKINS! I wish Snyder would just sell them so they can start all over. Ever since he has owned them, they have done nothing but fail!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
It's like the entire NFC East wants to have a race to the bottom but the Eagles aren't fully cooperating yet.
I Love Tony Romo - I hope he is the Cowboys QB for the next 35 years! As long as he is QB'ing, I know they will never be worth a damn!

I HATE THE COWBOYS!!! SO KEEP ROMO!!!!
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Brian Griffin now has more December comebacks than Tony Romo does!
Cowboys coaching deserves 99% of the blame . Throwing the ball up by 14. WTf is wrong with them .
Tony Romo the reincarnation of Danny White.
Dear Jerry

When Romo retires in another 35 years please make him G M, Offensive Coordinator, and Head coach. These last few years have been so great.