Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jerrysgirls
Jerry'sgirls give another game away!!!!! Do you think he will ever wake up?
I hope he never wakes up. Signing Romo to a long term contract was the best thing he has done for the Cowboys. They will never win anything while he is the QB.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hope Romo retires with the Cowboys 40 years from now.
I think play calling has more to do with this loss than Romo.
I don't trust words, I trust action...
I hate football sometimes. Today is one of those days.

Fire Jones (impossible but I can dream)
Fire Garrett
FIRE ROMO

Fired Rob Ryan, now our defense is the biggest joke in the league. However, at least they still have a shot at the playoffs (fading fast) unlike some of your guys teams.
I get more pleasure seeing the Cowboys lose than watching the Steelers win.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
geauxtigers75 Wrote:I hate football sometimes. Today is one of those days.

Fire Jones (impossible but I can dream)
Fire Garrett
FIRE ROMO

Fired Rob Ryan, now our defense is the biggest joke in the league. However, at least they still have a shot at the playoffs (fading fast) unlike some of your guys teams.

Although you can't fire jones as the owner, but this for this team would be if Jerry would fire himself as the GM. Jerry has took the place of Al Davis as the owner who thinks he knows all there is to know about players. Fact is the last 17 years or so has shown jerry don't know crap about football. Other than building the biggest stadium and jumbo tron. That he knows but football no way!!!
judgementday Wrote:I think play calling has more to do with this loss than Romo.

Garrett threw Romo under the bus said he kept checking out of running play. I don't think that I have ever heard a head coach say this about his Quarterback. Gotta LUV them Cowboys.LOL
insideinfo Wrote:Garrett threw Romo under the bus said he kept checking out of running play. I don't think that I have ever heard a head coach say this about his Quarterback. Gotta LUV them Cowboys.LOL

Dysfunction running high as usual. Yesterday Romo leads a game-winning drive (imagine that)against 3-11 Washington who was starting a 2nd string quarterback for the 3rd week or so. Now an all important game with Philly for the playoffs is on the line with the league's worst defense against one of the league's most explosive offenses, what could ever go wrong?
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Dysfunction running high as usual. Yesterday Romo leads a game-winning drive (imagine that)against 3-11 Washington who was starting a 2nd string quarterback for the 3rd week or so. Now an all important game with Philly for the playoffs is on the line with the league's worst defense against one of the league's most explosive offenses, what could ever go wrong?

Just ask my Bears. 54 points could go wrong. :HitWall:
insideinfo Wrote:Garrett threw Romo under the bus said he kept checking out of running play. I don't think that I have ever heard a head coach say this about his Quarterback. Gotta LUV them Cowboys.LOL

Lol, I guess he is tired of taking all the blame.

Confusednicker:
You think Romo is paying Garrett back for throwing him under the bus with his fake back injury or is the pressure just to much for him.LOL