•  Previous
  • 24(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 2014
mysonis55 Wrote:It may not be as fun this football season since 64 has already mailed it in for the burg. He is now sucking up to Corbin.

Williamsburg will be back to bowling green and i will be wearing orange. And a dam good chance corbin will be in bowling green...Who your 3A team in the west mysonis55. Now don't wait till playoff.Confusednicker:
You have already made the trade 64. This is a half hearted attempt at being loyal to the burg. The team that I would most like to see get to 3a out of west would be PT followed by Fort Campbell. I think it will wind up being Central out of west though.
mysonis55 Wrote:You have already made the trade 64. This is a half hearted attempt at being loyal to the burg. The team that I would most like to see get to 3a out of west would be PT followed by Fort Campbell. I think it will wind up being Central out of west though.

wow 3 teams mysonis55 i pick only one corbin. Confusederiously: Are these all of your adoptions teams in 3A in the west. By the end of the year you will be adding more to your pick 64SUR.:lmao:
I'm not adopting any of them. You asked who I liked in 3a. I like PT or Frankfort because they are from our area. I still think Central is the favorite to win the west though and to win it all. I am still a Cardinal fan.
mysonis55 Wrote:I'm not adopting any of them. You asked who I liked in 3a. I like PT or Frankfort because they are from our area. I still think Central is the favorite to win the west though and to win it all. I am still a Cardinal fan.

I asked you who your pick was in the west in 3A. And you gave me 3 teams. I am still a williamsburg fan. Big Grinrums02:
You are about as much with the burg as mcpeek is still with Fairview.
mysonis55 Wrote:You have already made the trade 64. This is a half hearted attempt at being loyal to the burg. The team that I would most like to see get to 3a out of west would be PT followed by Fort Campbell. I think it will wind up being Central out of west though.

You have my permission to pick 3 more teams in the west mysonis55 i don't think 3 teams is enough for you.Heck you can even pick corbin if you want to. :rockon:
I just can't do that. I have 1 team. I root for a few others when we are not playing them. I root for our crosstown rivals in 5a. I root for PT and even Fort Campbell in 3a. I even root for the new McCracken Co team in 6a. I root for Caldwell in 2a. I root for Calloway in 4a even though they are very weak. But everyone knows I am a Cardinal. You never have to guess at that. I think it would totally change my entire life if that were changed. You seem to be doing just fine with the swap though. LOYALTY
^ myson is a hazard supporter as well when his team isn't playing them...
bac2369 Wrote:^ myson is a hazard supporter as well when his team isn't playing them...

I think mysonis55 was born in Fulton city and transfer to mayfield.I wouldn't be shock .... Confusedhh:
64SUR Wrote:I think mysonis55 was born in Fulton city and transfer to mayfield.I wouldn't be shock .... Confusedhh:

You posts as much as cellking and like as many teams :rockon:
They had a solid team a few years back..
So who all has transferred into the burg?? I'm hearing quite a few..
I tend to respect quality, class programs. It also helps that my mother in laws family is from Stanton. No, I was born and raised right here in Mayfield.
bac2369 Wrote:So who all has transferred into the burg?? I'm hearing quite a few..

All of them are actually from here, parents are moving back
I do know that they were totally unexpected. I know the two boys from OHIO came here with his parents. his father. is a Baptist preacher and is here to pastor A church. The boy from Pike Central his father married a Williamsburg girl, she owns a farm here and her uncle is the present county judge. The Massy kid has Two brothers here both boys were outstanding athletes, one led the state in rushing his senior year at Whitley they moved to the Mt. Morgan community. His brothers are very good kids one is a MARINE the other is in college. I met Fred he is really happy here, I think he will do well. The other kids came with parents who came here to teach at Cumberland. The other ones I don't know anything about them.
Well the Massey addition is good and should make Williamsburg a running threat too.. Also everyone will add depth..
Who came from Pike Central?
Belfry0304 Wrote:Who came from Pike Central?

I think he was an 8th grader. Will be a freshman I think ...big kid. :Cheerlead
What's the projected starting lineup in the Burg?
Belfry0304 Wrote:What's the projected starting lineup in the Burg?

I can tell you it will be close to the same as last year, we still have the two boys injured, Linebacker, and DL however both say they are doing well and they appear to be alright. I don't know if the QB is settled. Any one of the candidates can play that position for almost any team in Ky.
The best part of this group is if you get playing time at Williamsburg, you getter come to practice ready for a Dog fight.
How many did Hazard loose?
The thing about a program like Hazard or Beechwood is that they always have plenty to replace what left. That's what happens when you become a program.
Keep coal alive
mysonis55 Wrote:The thing about a program like Hazard or Beechwood is that they always have plenty to replace what left. That's what happens when you become a program.

Agree that those are programs with a rich football history, but they also have a enrollment to support that success over longer periods of time ...
Give a good coach and program 15 decent ball players and they can teach them how to win over more talented teams. Just look at our team from last year. We did not have a single all state player and only lost 1 game. That game was to a team that was ranked #1 in 2a most of the year, on their field by only 7 points.
mysonis55 Wrote:Give a good coach and program 15 decent ball players and they can teach them how to win over more talented teams. Just look at our team from last year. We did not have a single all state player and only lost 1 game. That game was to a team that was ranked #1 in 2a most of the year, on their field by only 7 points.

That's a little bit of a stretch 55, you should of have 3 or 4 kids on that allstate team...The voters out in west Ky must be blind or never saw a Mayfield game...
I thought so but, I don't vote.
Happy Father's Day to Williamsburg football Dads. I have enjoy watching this team for 3 years. I will be walking the sideline in Williamsburg. 64SUR :Cheerlead
Will you be wearing a Corbin football shirt when you walk those sidelines?
mysonis55 Wrote:Will you be wearing a Corbin football shirt when you walk those sidelines?

I will be wearing orange in Williamsburg.and red in corbin and maroon in Leslie county. :Cheerlead
  •  Previous
  • 24(current)
  • Next