Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill In The Future
Wat Do You Guys Think?? Look Any Better For The Engineers In The Next Few Years???
well if u dont have the players its very hard to have a great team...if more players come out maybe...but right now estill jus had lke 20-25 players
Estill is a big mystery. How do you go from being the leading rushing team in the state and beating russell to being o and 10 possibly 2 years in a row.
Getum-Choppin Wrote:Estill is a big mystery. How do you go from being the leading rushing team in the state and beating russell to being o and 10 possibly 2 years in a row.
When You Leading Rusher Graduates And You Have No One To Take His Spot You Have To Make A LOT Of Changes And Thats What Happened To Us...We Lost Our Rusher And Then It Went Downhill From There...
i'm from bellevue and estill didnt really look good... there varsity scored twice on our jv team which didnt look really good in our jv games... and our varsity team has a few good players and we really beat them every play...
NO WAY,
Estill should never lose to Powell, NEVER
New district next year, hope they do better there.....
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
We WONT Lose To Powell This Year...PROMISE!!!!!
I will wait to see about that, We said the same about Ashland...... BUT it can happen on any day on any game.........
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Estillfootballgirl Wrote:We WONT Lose To Powell This Year...PROMISE!!!!!

isnt that what yall said the last 2 years
i think so oscar.but there is no reason to trash talk man ..idk if u reamber ..but estill beat us like 3 years ago ..it was like 70 -12...it was sad but the next year we beat them..and the year after..so u never know who can win ...ima say powell...there a lil down this year but have a ton of talent ..