Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You HAVE to be Kidding Me!!!!
9/11 T-shirt gets student suspended

GINA DAMRON

Detroit Free Press

LINCOLN PARK, Mich. - Ben Lewandowski says he was only trying to be patriotic when he wore a homemade T-shirt featuring an American flag bumper sticker and the words "Remember 9/11" to Lincoln Park High School on Monday.

After all, it was Sept. 11 - five years after the terrorist attacks.

The 17-year-old student put the shirt on Monday morning and headed to school - where he was quickly sent to the office and suspended for three days for violating the school's dress code.

http://www.bradenton.com/mld/bradenton/n...nton_local
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thats the stupidest thing I have ever heard, that pisses me off so bad.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
That's awful. It wasn't harmful in any way at all
I found his myspace...his pic is a pic of the t shirt...check it out

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...D=31486631
there has to be a time when you use some common sense and that school didnt...they should have lloked at his intentions and not what he was wearing....where will our country be in 20 years?
That was very disrespectful of the school IMO... everybody needs to remember 911...
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I agree with everyone, but I went to grade school and Jr. High in Columbus Ohio, and the dress code was taken very serious. One girl was taken to the office and sent home because her skirt was a Half inch to short, putting it above here knee. It may have been that it was a "T" shirt and not what was written on it.
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:I agree with everyone, but I went to grade school and Jr. High in Columbus Ohio, and the dress code was taken very serious. One girl was taken to the office and sent home because her skirt was a Half inch to short, putting it above here knee. It may have been that it was a "T" shirt and not what was written on it.
There are times that the message is mor important than the "code"
thats just stupid!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
I think guys shouldnt dress like girls.