Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 62 Lynn Camp 49
Final from Williamsburg.
Damn, them boys be fasta than I thought they was. They were just too much for our SWAG.
Coyoteman Wrote:Damn, them boys be fasta than I thought they was. They were just too much for our SWAG.

Williamsburg just a little rusty right now :Cheerlead
I honestly expected LC to give Williamsburg a better game considering LC has had plenty of practice time and Williamsburg maybe had 2 days of practice with the football guys. It seemed like a perfect time for the Camp to sneak in an upset win early in the year.
I don't think practice time mattered much in this game. Lynn Camp is going to struggle to win games this year and I think Williamsburg will contend for the 51st District title. Right now, we have them as the second best team in their district and the 6th best in the region in our 13th Region Power Rankings.
TriCountySports Wrote:I don't think practice time mattered much in this game. Lynn Camp is going to struggle to win games this year and I think Williamsburg will contend for the 51st District title. Right now, we have them as the second best team in their district and the 6th best in the region in our 13th Region Power Rankings.

To bad Williamsburg is in the 50th with Corbin, South Laurel and Whitley.
footballfever Wrote:To bad Williamsburg is in the 50th with Corbin, South Laurel and Whitley.

You're exactly right and that is exactly what I meant. I was in a hurry.

I would rank them:
Corbin
W'burg
South
Whitley
Per Times-Tribune

Williamsburg 62, Lynn Camp 49
Lynn Camp 10 7 14 18 – 49
Williamsburg 24 13 6 19 – 62

Lynn Camp (49) - Hopkins 2, McFarland 22, Elliott 3, Wilson 3, Hammonds 11, Allen 6, Withrow 2.
Williamsburg (62) - Shelton 28, Poore 5, Sizemore 12, Griffith 14, Rose-Creekmore 3.
Wow! Nice performance by Shelton.
Lynn Camp and Willamsburg should both be improved teams this year.
Especially LC with their SWAGalicious press! WOOOOOO. Let's GO BABAY!
Corey Shelton with 28 points, I was expecting a little rust from the extended football season...Hopefully they get Skylar back sooner than later...