Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay vs Corbin 12-10-13
Why so quiet? What are you thoughts?
Probably because people believe Clay is head and shoulders above Corbin. Personally, I think it will be a nice game with the Tigers winning 72-61. Coach P will have his boys ready. The sad part however is Jake Allen still hasn't shown up like he should. When he does then teams could be in trouble.
With this game being at Clay Co. I see Clay winning by 12+.
UKCC Wrote:Probably because people believe Clay is head and shoulders above Corbin. Personally, I think it will be a nice game with the Tigers winning 72-61. Coach P will have his boys ready. The sad part however is Jake Allen still hasn't shown up like he should. When he does then teams could be in trouble.

Allen should have a big game against the Redhounds, they will have to try and guard him with a 6'2" player or maybe an 8th grader, neither of which looks very encouraging to Corbin.

Clay should win by 20 or so as I doubt that the inexperienced Redhounds will be able to handle the environment.
SEKYFAN Wrote:Allen should have a big game against the Redhounds, they will have to try and guard him with a 6'2" player or maybe an 8th grader, neither of which looks very encouraging to Corbin.

Clay should win by 20 or so as I doubt that the inexperienced Redhounds will be able to handle the environment.

Didn't realize they were that small in the post. Could be worse than I anticipated then.
It's never easy to win in Bobby Keith Gymnasium but I think Corbin makes it a game. Clay by 8
This should be a heck of a game. We have Clay County at No. 1 and Corbin at No. 4 in our power rankings.

Here is my preview to the game, along with my prediction.

Corbin @ Clay County
clay co 78
corbin 56

I may be way off corbin did beat Jackson co :HitWall: :HitWall: :HitWall:
I've got Clay by 28. 78-50!
Clay wins by 15+. Corbin plays hard, just don't see them hanging around in this game.
Clay Co. up 32-31 at the half. McDaniel has 18 for Clay and Goins has 18 for Corbin.