Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dale Mueller resigns from Highlands
nky Wrote:at Holmes or Holy Cross? and why?:eyeroll:

we've got the urban champagne flowing down here, beer. And it has nothing to do with Highlands
^amen..............and it's not the expensive beer either
Granny Bear Wrote:Oh, I love that, too. I've always imagined what kind of a fight a 3 lb bluegill might offer!! LOL

Talk about getting your arm broken!

Wink

I've caught some big ones.you think you have a big bass on the hookSmile
charlie22 Wrote:He retired. Highlands was his dream job. He had many an opportunity to coach elsewhere during his career and he chose to stay at Highlands. One should never say never, but I can't see even a 1% chance that he will coach somewhere else.

He truly wants to spend more time being a husband, father and grandfather and to do the other things he's wanted to do but couldn't because of the time he put into the Highlands football program. My guess is that there are a whole lot of bluegill throughout the Commonwealth that aren't happy with Dale's decision to retire. Man loves to fish for bluegill.

Thanks for the insight !!!! If my math is right he's somewhere around 57-58 years old and that still really young to retire. Most highly motivated and successful coaches have a hard time laying it down for more than a year no matter how many blue gills they slay.

I don't think this will be the last we hear from your coach I do wish him the best of luck on the fishing.

Where would we be without Larkey Mueller and Hilton