Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremiah Green Highlights
J. Green Highlights. EMS 8th Grader. QB, TB, WR, DB
J. Green / "jelly" is a multidimensional QB that can make an instant impact at the High School level. I know there were several quality QBs selected for team Ky and the all star game and unfortunately there is a limit on the # of QBs that can make each. I know team Ky has a running QB and one with a Big ARM andvthey are deserving of thier selection.Just want to give a shout out to J Green and his skills. He is elusive, fast, smart and has a Big ARM . Runs the option better than any kid in Middle school and can pass 50 yards on the dime. Would have been a great weapon for team Ky. That being said I wish all team
Kys the best . Go KY ! And I look forward to J. Green showing his talents at the next level !
Very good athlete. I LOVE the way he lowers his pads when he sees contact and simply doesn't look for a way to get out of bounds. He's better than some of the other videos I've seen on this website in my opinion. What high school will he attend?
Good question....elkhorn feeds into Franklin County bit I know he has strong Frankfort High ties. He has the speed and hands to start as a WR as a freshman at either school. I believe his future is at QB . I think he compete for that job at either school.
As a 5A competitor, I hope he goes to Frankfort. Although, he may fit Franklin County's system better. The kid is very talented. There's nothing better in high school football than a dual-threat QB in my opinion.
Yes... FC has two hardworking QBs that will compete next year....but the Greens upside and skills give him a huge upside . Hope he brings a similar work ethic as the upperclassman. At Frankfort,....the Robinson kid at QB was impressive the one game I saw him .... Regardless of where Green goes...he will contribute as a freshman and be an impact player very soon !
If he is smart he will stay where he is, fchs coaches will put him in the mix early