• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collins 37 Highlands 34 (4A State Championship)
Final

:yikes:
And Collins did it with their back up QB in on the final play!!

Wow.....just wow!!!!!
Uh Oh.

Collins backup QB plays one play....throws the winning TD.

wow.
Wow!! This has got to be the upset of the year.
Omg
I just have pushed enter 1st but there is 3 threads on this combine these please
How do the highlands folks like their crow?
I just stepped outside.

Hell has frozen over.
That's crazy, helmet comes off and the ref makes him go out and the 2nd string QB comes in and throws a TD!!!! You can't write a better script for Collins!!
Absolutely one of the most excellent games I have ever seen!
Highlands just came up a little short.
They almost pulled an incredible upset
runitupthegut Wrote:i just stepped outside.

Hell has frozen over.

lol
Congrats to Collins!! Really great game plan.

Snaps highlands state title run of 6 in a row!!

There is a new champ in 4a!!! COLLINS!!!!!!!
Correct me if im wrong, but when the Collins QB lost his helmet, a timeout was called afterwords, and that should mean he was able to play the next play right?
There will be atleast 4 new state champions this year.
I watched the game and was surprised that FTH starters played the whole game. Usually we will see a post that FTH rested a lot of players and only played a few starters. Congrats to Collins. They played a great game and to FTH, it could not have happened to a better team.
Collins played a good game. Congrates to Collins!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I just stepped outside.

Hell has frozen over.

:lmao:
I don;t know...the rules keep changing.
Unreal ending to a game! Congrats Collins! Can't believe Highlands actually got beat.
That is one for the ages. Right up there with the Trinity vs. Male shootout. The back-up QB will be telling this story for the next 60 years.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Correct me if im wrong, but when the Collins QB lost his helmet, a timeout was called afterwords, and that should mean he was able to play the next play right?

I think Collins is OK with how it played out.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Correct me if im wrong, but when the Collins QB lost his helmet, a timeout was called afterwords, and that should mean he was able to play the next play right?

Pretty sure if helmet comes off time out or not your out one play!!
Think it was the right call.
Best HS game ive ever watched on the internet/tv.
What was so funny:

With 2:33 left in the game, Wide right said game over

Hahahahaha
Bellyball Wrote:That is one for the ages. Right up there with the Trinity vs. Male shootout. The back-up QB will be telling this story for the next 60 years.

I can only imagine.
The streak ends at 6.

Can't say enough good things about Collins as a football team. Their defense kept Houliston running all game. Good pressure and coverage in the d secondary. Yes, they gave up some big plays. But they found a way to win.

Paige is an absolute stud at QB. Good vision and decision making, has wheels and runs well. Collins made plays when they had to and found a way to win. State Champions do that against great talent.

Keep your heads up Birds. You lost to a fantastic opponent who game planned very well.

Congratulations Collins!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Warthog Wrote:Highlands just came up a little short.
They almost pulled an incredible upset

Highlands pull upset? they was favored by 4tdsConfusednicker:
Warthog Wrote:What was so funny:

With 2:33 left in the game, Wide right said game over

Hahahahaha

With 2 weeks to go before the season started, wideright said it was over Confusednicker:
Highlands fans everywhere were hopin to display there lead in state titles after this game lol
  • 1(current)
  • Next