Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Point Guard in the 15th
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Elijah Justice - Shelby Valley

As an 8th grader he was making senior guards look like freshmen in the regional tournamnet. Elijah is the real deal, and the PG spot will be split between him and Logan Bryant, who is another great young player SV has. They will be a good team for years to come, seeing that Greg Newsome is now helping with the high school team, instead of Virgie. With Elijah Justice, Logan Bryant, Taylor Newsome, and Ashley Hatfield, this will be a great team for a few years.

Yea I agree with you, Can't Wait till Basketball Season starts
With Taylor Newsome, Ashley Hatfield, Logan Bryant, and Elisha Justice, there shouldn't be anyone around here to give Valley a good contest. I can't wait until basketball season starts so they can prove it to all the other people that are not from Valley.:Thumbs:
SVWildcat2010 Wrote:With Taylor Newsome, Ashley Hatfield, Logan Bryant, and Elisha Justice, there shouldn't be anyone around here to give Valley a good contest. I can't wait until basketball season starts so they can prove it to all the other people that are not from Valley.:Thumbs:

This thread is about the top point guard in the region and you just totally went away from that, way to pay attention.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:This thread is about the top point guard in the region and you just totally went away from that, way to pay attention.

No. E. Justice is the point guard, but he needs good players around him because one player cant do it by himself. I was giving reasons why he would be the best point guard.
SVWildcat2010 Wrote:No. E. Justice is the point guard, but he needs good players around him because one player cant do it by himself. I was giving reasons why he would be the best point guard.

But see, you said noone around here will give Valley a good ball game, and you listed all freshmen players, sorry, but they aren't going to be all starting, so how does that make Valley a great team? Hmm...quit praising these freshmen, they have yet to get big time minutes in a real high school game, other than Elijah, who we all know is one of the top PG's in the 15th.
spud is the best point guard in the region, although his size is a factor his quickness makes up for it.
Big_Ben#7 Wrote:spud is the best point guard in the region, although his size is a factor his quickness makes up for it.

:Thumbs:
There hasn't been a true dunker in the 15th region since John Wesley Wright from Shelby Valley. One is not a true dunker unless he can dunk on the drive.
Taylor Newsome and Ashley Hatfield are not true dunkers. That is the funniest think that I have ever heard. The only thing that they will be dunking is donuts with their buddy GREG NEWSOME!
Faith Wrote:Taylor Newsome and Ashley Hatfield are not true dunkers. That is the funniest think that I have ever heard. The only thing that they will be dunking is donuts with their buddy GREG NEWSOME!

Keep talking smack. You will be eating alot of crow when they dunk on you or your team. But the number 1 point guard is Justice of SV. Everyone will be saying that at the end of the season.
I like Justice, he looked real good in last years regional, if he is not number one he is close to Crum from Johnson Central.
Meade Wrote:I'm gonna have to say jaryd "spud" Crum is one of the best with his quickness and ability to score.

Quickness doesn't mean you can score.
Not taking anything away from Spud, but we all saw how well he played under pressure in the District first round.
Gorn Wrote:Quickness doesn't mean you can score.
Not taking anything away from Spud, but we all saw how well he played under pressure in the District first round.

and u dont have to score to be good..sry bub
basketballjones Wrote:I like Justice, he looked real good in last years regional, if he is not number one he is close to Crum from Johnson Central.
yea i agree Justice is an awsome guard