Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Martin Co. Middle School, what do you think about 'em?
Its Inez & Warfield combined, and they are most def. one of the best teams in the mountains. Post here whaya think about 'em, I wanna hear some opinions.

-fuzz
I Think They Are Awesome!!!!
youdroppedsomething Wrote:I Think They Are Awesome!!!!

Fer shizzle..c'mon people post your opinions.
Hard to post an opinion when you have never seen them play but I have heard a lot of good things about them and not just on here. Seems like the future is looking really good at Sheldon Clark!!
Very talented...well coached...deadly combination!
They're the size of Sheldon Clarks Varsity !
Martin County has the talent to when the conference if they don't get the big head or over confedent!!!!!!!
I think their success is a result of being bigger then all the teams they play.. I would say a majority of their kids are done growing...
im not sure about that...especially their qb or te..they are just now turning 13 and 14...their success is from working hard and their good coaches working hard to improve the team
I'm not disputing the fact that they don't work hard, I'm just saying that at that age it is hard for most teams to compete with a team of that size and depth...
most kids on martin countys team are just turning 14, i really don't think that a kid has hit there peak in growing at 13 or 14 years old.. my son for one just turned 14 about 4 weeks ago..

PC_U_KNOW_98 Wrote:I think their success is a result of being bigger then all the teams they play.. I would say a majority of their kids are done growing...
I think they are a solid team, but for people to say they are the best middle school team ever is rediculous...The Johnson Central 8th grade teams of the 90's were dominant. Martin Co. is not on that level by a long shot...I watched them play Adams Middle and while Adams is no slouch, I expected more from Martin Co. from all the hype...
awesome coaches with good hearts and a head on there shoullders and awesome boys with a good heart and head on ther shoulders and both have GREAT sportsmanship!.. Who work together and work hard every day!...thats what a team really is!!