Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#18 Lexington Catholic @ #13 Cordia Predictions 12/7
With this game being in Lotts Creek, what is everyone predicting for the outcome? Are they enough space for the crowd to possibly be there for this game? How much can this small gym hold?
I don't expect Lex Cath to bring a huge crowd.

May spark the Lotts Creek Nation to come out but a spelling bee could pack out that gym to be honest.
LC 66 Cordia 62
Catholic by 10+

When is the Hines ruling gonna be?
LC
Cordia by 10.
Strikeout King Wrote:Catholic by 10+

When is the Hines ruling gonna be?

Dec.11. The talk last night was that all three players should be eligible. Talked to all three parents and seemed to have high spirits about the whole situation. But you never know.
When I watch high school basketball highlights on television, I think number of fans I see in the "big gyms" could easily fit in the Lions Den. Lots of atmosphere. Get there early, visit with your friends and eat some popcorn. Now if you're talking about a tourney where everyone comes out of the wood work to watch their only game of the year, you'll need a bigger place. Oh, and we have great turn out for spelling bees.
Has anyone heard if this game has been cancelled or if they will continue to play this game and what time?
^ It's not been canceled on KHSAA. 6:30 is the game time.
Thank you Strikeout King! You're always up to par on everything in this Region in all sports.
RoyHobbs Wrote:When I watch high school basketball highlights on television, I think number of fans I see in the "big gyms" could easily fit in the Lions Den. Lots of atmosphere. Get there early, visit with your friends and eat some popcorn. Now if you're talking about a tourney where everyone comes out of the wood work to watch their only game of the year, you'll need a bigger place. Oh, and we have great turn out for spelling bees.

I agree about the crowd sizes at high school games these days. It's not like it was years ago when gyms were packed on Friday and Tuesday nights. Too many channels on cable and satellite nowadays. Too many other things to do. Unless people have kids or relatives playing they usually stay home and watch ESPN or a movie. That's not good but that's just how it is.
Catholic by 14.
Lc 15+++
Cath by 11
LexCath by 12.
I am going to say cordia by 3 74 to 71 hahah.