Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New foul rule in College Basketball?
What everybodys thoughts on it??? Personally I hate it and it takes away the fun of it. College basketball is just a big free throw shooting contest this season. Its impossible to play defense when the opposing team wants to drive to the goal and its impossible to play post D. I say let em play!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
I think it is dumb and just prolongs games. IMO, only hard fouls should be called.
I don't trust words, I trust action...
Womens basketball is more fun to watch now! They let them play loll
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Just like any new rule, it will take time to sort itself out and soon it will no longer even be recognized. Just like the headshots in the NFL, the game will change and it will never be noticed again!

Everyone should remember, this rule started 20 years ago!!! Michael Jordan started this rule and Wilt was the first to call Jordan out on it when he told Jordan at the "50 Greatest Players" presentation, that in his day, they changed the game to keep him from scoring, and in MJ's day, they changed the game to let MJ score more. The "Hand Check" came about in the NBA 20 years before it ever made it to the NCAA!!!
"Listen here little man. When I was playing they changed the rules just to stop me. When You play They've changed the rules to help you score."

http://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/1kav1i/
I agree. But i saw nothing wrong with the way the game was being played. They should just have a free throw shooting contest or play a game of gotcha and go to the house lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"