Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get Ready Catfans to make History !!!
Kentucky is 1 WIN away from becoming the first school to have 1,900 wins. The Cats, college hoops' winningest program, are 1,899-577-1 all time.

It will be great to see UK hit win #1900.

It's a Great time to be a Cat Fan !!!

GO BIG BLUE !!!!!
Let's go Cats!
Rock and Roll!
Good Luck to the cats
Way to go Cats!!
They are also first to 1,895. :wink:

I hope they pull out the next few, because I would love to see the 1,900th in person at Rupp.

Go Cats!
Go BIG BLUE!!!
That would be awesome to hit it on senior night!
I would like to see them hit 1909 in April.
Looks like we'll have to wait one more day.
Anyone have tickets to this game?

Lets go cats!
Not I.
Lets go cats i wish Wake could have done it :-(
Lets go BIG BLUE..UK
LETS GO CATS!
With Bama and a trip to Florida on the schedule, It may be in the SEC tournament guys that we hit 1900...I was so hopiong it would come on Senior night...Oh Well.............
Can't wait for 1900.
i cant either
this is truly going to show who the best basketball program in america is!
ylsuper1.:
rite now the top basketball program has to be kentucky over ucla....kentucky is just more consistent year after year...even if ucla has 4 more national champs...
If UK can get 25+ wins every season, my senior year I should get to see them break 2000.
UK will be the fisrt to 1900 obviously and will be the first to get 2000... true story.
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:rite now the top basketball program has to be kentucky over ucla....kentucky is just more consistent year after year...even if ucla has 4 more national champs...

I agree........UK is so dominant.

I am so glad Uk is my team, I would hate to root for another team and see them on the schedule
With a win tomorrow against Florida....UK will reach 1900 wins !!!

It's a great thing to be a UK Fan !!!!
its just to sad that ill be leaving this wildcat tradition and going to college somewhere else....