Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Home for the Webstreaming of KHSAA Events
http://khsaa.org/streaming-home-of-the-khsaa/

http://khsaa.net/

KHSAA Partners With First String Media, PrepSpin.com For Enhanced Web Streaming Network

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: DECEMBER 3, 2013

Through a new venture launched prior to the start of the 2013-14 season, the KHSAA has transitioned its online video broadcast network (KHSAA.tv) to an internal operation through a new partnership with First String Media and PrepSpin.com. After outsourcing its championship webcasts in previous seasons, this year’s championship events will feature live video streaming and highlight packages produced internally through the new partnership. Live video streaming, archived broadcasts and highlight packages will remain free of charge through the Association’s website.

KHSAA.org will remain the exclusive home for live video streaming of KHSAA Championship events, with live championship coverage of 11 events, and post-event highlight packages provided for six other sports and sport-activities. Live video streaming will be available for a total of 41 games during the 2013-14 season through KHSAA.org. The KHSAA video webcasts are available on all platforms and mobile devices. Fans will also be able to purchase DVD copies of each broadcast through the KHSAA site.

The new venture will also allow the KHSAA to full participate in the recently launched NFHS Network, as archived games can be shared with the NFHS Network for increased exposure. The NFHS also has the option to produce its own live video broadcast for any games or tournament rounds which the KHSAA elects not to do so. Interested advertisers should contact Associate Commissioner Butch Cope at the KHSAA offices.

Live video coverage will be available at KHSAA.org for both of the upcoming championship events in December. The championship games for all six classes of the 2013 Russell Athletic/KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl (Dec. 6-7) at Houchens Industries/L.T. Smith Stadium in Bowling Green will be streamed live at KHSAA.org, as will the second annual KHSAA Competitive Cheer Championships on Saturday, Dec. 14 at Alltech Arena.

All-Session packages and single-game tickets for the 2013 Russell Athletic/KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl (Dec. 6-7) are available for purchase through Ticketmaster, which can be accessed from the KHSAA.org homepage.

2013 Russell Athletic/KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl
(live audio and video streaming available for all games through KHSAA.org)

Friday, Dec. 6
11 a.m. – Mayfield vs. Williamsburg (1A)
3 p.m. – Wayne County vs. Belfry (3A)
7 p.m. – Meade County vs. Scott County (6A)

Saturday, Dec. 7
11 a.m. – DeSales vs. Newport Central Catholic (2A)
3 p.m. – Collins vs. Highlands (4A)
7 p.m. – Bowling Green vs. Pulaski County (5A)
Thanks for the info. If the weather is too bad, I'm sure several people will be watching it there rather than going to the games.
we have considered streaming next years football games on a local access channel and an internet channel but there are some concerns about how this will effect fan turn out when it gets cold and hurt ticket sales. I wonder if this effects turn out at the State Game ? Any thoughts ?
Objective Wrote:we have considered streaming next years football games on a local access channel and an internet channel but there are some concerns about how this will effect fan turn out when it gets cold and hurt ticket sales. I wonder if this effects turn out at the State Game ? Any thoughts ?

I don't think it would hurt the fan turn out to an extent the KHSAA would lose mega bucks. If my team is there I am there regardless. I am sure most fan bases feel the same.

I am a football fanatic and would love to be there, but getting off work with my team at home would be difficult. I am excited the games will be streamed live. I will be able to enjoy them even if I cant be there.

I also feel that many people will be watching online, and the KHSAA could pick up some advertisers for the live feed. I think they could make more from the advertisers than what they lose in ticket sales.
Long overdue IMO.
Blau Vogel Wrote:http://khsaa.org/streaming-home-of-the-khsaa/

http://khsaa.net/

KHSAA Partners With First String Media, PrepSpin.com For Enhanced Web Streaming Network

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: DECEMBER 3, 2013

Through a new venture launched prior to the start of the 2013-14 season, the KHSAA has transitioned its online video broadcast network (KHSAA.tv) to an internal operation through a new partnership with First String Media and PrepSpin.com. After outsourcing its championship webcasts in previous seasons, this year’s championship events will feature live video streaming and highlight packages produced internally through the new partnership. Live video streaming, archived broadcasts and highlight packages will remain free of charge through the Association’s website.

KHSAA.org will remain the exclusive home for live video streaming of KHSAA Championship events, with live championship coverage of 11 events, and post-event highlight packages provided for six other sports and sport-activities. Live video streaming will be available for a total of 41 games during the 2013-14 season through KHSAA.org. The KHSAA video webcasts are available on all platforms and mobile devices. Fans will also be able to purchase DVD copies of each broadcast through the KHSAA site.

The new venture will also allow the KHSAA to full participate in the recently launched NFHS Network, as archived games can be shared with the NFHS Network for increased exposure. The NFHS also has the option to produce its own live video broadcast for any games or tournament rounds which the KHSAA elects not to do so. Interested advertisers should contact Associate Commissioner Butch Cope at the KHSAA offices.

Live video coverage will be available at KHSAA.org for both of the upcoming championship events in December. The championship games for all six classes of the 2013 Russell Athletic/KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl (Dec. 6-7) at Houchens Industries/L.T. Smith Stadium in Bowling Green will be streamed live at KHSAA.org, as will the second annual KHSAA Competitive Cheer Championships on Saturday, Dec. 14 at Alltech Arena.

All-Session packages and single-game tickets for the 2013 Russell Athletic/KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl (Dec. 6-7) are available for purchase through Ticketmaster, which can be accessed from the KHSAA.org homepage.

2013 Russell Athletic/KHSAA Commonwealth Gridiron Bowl
(live audio and video streaming available for all games through KHSAA.org)

Friday, Dec. 6
11 a.m. – Mayfield vs. Williamsburg (1A)
3 p.m. – Wayne County vs. Belfry (3A)
7 p.m. – Meade County vs. Scott County (6A)

Saturday, Dec. 7
11 a.m. – DeSales vs. Newport Central Catholic (2A)
3 p.m. – Collins vs. Highlands (4A)
7 p.m. – Bowling Green vs. Pulaski County (5A)

Nice find and thank you for sharing BV. Great to see fans won't have to wait for a taped delay online like years past.

Thank you khsaa, I think you all will find this is a win-win for everybody. Hard to come by these days Confusednicker:.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
This is wonderful! As I live in Minnesota, the 17 hour one-way drive means I cannot attend in person to see Highlands go for number 23.
Yes! Thank you KHSAA! I will be in the hospital Friday and Saturday and couldn't go. But I will be able to catch most of the games with a little luck. Yeee-Haaaaa!:Clap:
Attendance will be down anyway, weather and very few coaches will attend due to new finacial rules.

KHSAA will re-coup money lost in advertising.
Muney I see where this would be beneficial for the KHSAA but where I'm worried is how will this effect a high school and there boosters where they can't make any money off of the broadcast. What's your thoughts on it being done at your school ?
…T minus 15 mins CST
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
I can picture 64SUR in my mind!!!
Picture has to be refreshed every few minutes; it gets so grainy that it's impossible to watch.
64SUR has just texted me.....he has just shook hands with mysonis55!! He is so happy!!!
Closest thing to a stream I'm getting is my morning coffee . No internet stream in NKY…..boo hiss!

Oh well, I'll keep trying. Hopefully someone has started an update thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
You have issues maintaining your "stream", don't you?

:lmao:
Spirit100 Wrote:Closest thing to a stream I'm getting is my morning coffee . No internet stream in NKY…..boo hiss!

Oh well, I'll keep trying. Hopefully someone has started an update thread.

No problems for me (not in N KY though) at the following link:
http://khsaa.org/120613-1100-a-m-live-cl...liamsburg/

Mayfield up 14-0 in 1st quarter.
Stream is fine for me, but the video work is terrible.

Have these people never watched a football broadcast? As soon as there is a handoff, they switch to a zoomed in shot of the runner and you absolutely can't tell what's happening. Same thing on pass plays. They zoom in right when the ball arrives and you can't tell what happened.