Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals 17 Chargers 10
Bengals improve to 8-4 and find a way to win on the road. Their defense continues to be the difference. Suffice to say they may be picking up a free agent QB in the offseason or drafting one.

Dalton is abysmal. They need to put Josh Johnson in for a couple series to motivate Dalton.

Bengals are 2 games up on the Ravens :Thumbs:.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
the Bungles will need that two game lead.
I think the Steelers and Ravens beat them.
If Dalton continues this crap I might agree with you. However, this team keeps finding a way to overcome his shortcomings.

Ravens and Steelers offense isn't exactly tearing it up right now. The Bengals will bungle, but I think they find themselves playoff bound. My goal is to see them win one playoff game, if they won two I'd be ecstatic! If Josh Johnson gets the nod somehow the Bengals will be very hard to beat.

Tough to win in the NFL when your starting QB is your greatest weakness! Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:the Bungles will need that two game lead.
I think the Steelers and Ravens beat them.

You have done a LOT of thinking this football season and it has all been

[Image: http://rlv.zcache.com/obama_so_wrong_bum...vr_512.jpg]
Stardust Wrote:You have done a LOT of thinking this football season and it has all been

[Image: http://rlv.zcache.com/obama_so_wrong_bum...vr_512.jpg]

I was 7/12 on state championship picks Confusednicker:

I sure didnt expect Wburg, Desales, NewCath, and the two 6A schools to make it!

As for the NFL, I was told I was wrong a lot last year.

Superbowls
Ravens 2 in 16 years
Bungles 0 in 197 years
LOL, I love the "Sports Fan" who likes to throw out "my teams better than yours because I won a title back in the day"...... What the Ravens have done in the past has ZERO to do with today! Today, the BUNGLES are light years better than the old decrepit Black Birds......

Yeah, I recall that Oklahoma A&M, Holy Cross, CCNY, Lasalle, San Francisco, Loyola of Chicago were all NCAA champions - BUT - It's today, and those teams were long ago in the past and will never be heard from again - JUST LIKE THE Old Buzzards of Baltimore. Yea, the good old day's are the only things fans can hang onto when their days have past them by...... Wink
Time to get out of the past gut and step in to the now!! Just face it the bungles are pretty darn good and your blackbirds and their high priced Qb aren't really that good!!!
Stardust Wrote:LOL, I love the "Sports Fan" who likes to throw out "my teams better than yours because I won a title back in the day"...... What the Ravens have done in the past has ZERO to do with today! Today, the BUNGLES are light years better than the old decrepit Black Birds......

Yeah, I recall that Oklahoma A&M, Holy Cross, CCNY, Lasalle, San Francisco, Loyola of Chicago were all NCAA champions - BUT - It's today, and those teams were long ago in the past and will never be heard from again - JUST LIKE THE Old Buzzards of Baltimore. Yea, the good old day's are the only things fans can hang onto when their days have past them by...... Wink

:biglmao:
Stardust Wrote:LOL, I love the "Sports Fan" who likes to throw out "my teams better than yours because I won a title back in the day"...... What the Ravens have done in the past has ZERO to do with today! Today, the BUNGLES are light years better than the old decrepit Black Birds......

:biglmao:

Your preciouss Bungles have shown time and time again they cant get over the hump!

Serious question though...if Lewis cant win a superbowl within the next 2 or 3 years, is he gone?
Hes the second longest tenured coach in the NFL with one team, behind Belicheck of course.

Does Brown make the smart move and go for a good coach, or is the appaling smell of Cincy to hard to get a coach to come to?
panther nation Wrote:Time to get out of the past gut and step in to the now!! Just face it the bungles are pretty darn good and your blackbirds and their high priced Qb aren't really that good!!!

Im not living in the past.

Its 2013.

The Ravens were the 2013 SB champions!
Ray Lewis ain't walking through that door!!