Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Tape
If you've ever seen the movie "The Ring", you may know what "The Tape" is about. Watch it if you dare. :wink:
(may contain scenes some may deam inappropriate)

http://www.the-tape.com/
Shew....glad I told somone....don't want to die Big Grin
Eveyrone make sure you watch this.
Im in the same boat as you now Beef.
Muahaha.. it worked. :wink:
OMG I just got the scare of a lifetime LOL. I was sittin here watching this and it is now 12:40 am and my parents have been in bed for a while. Well I hear a clicking noise. I got up to look at what it was and I didn't hear it again. Well it started doing it again so I went in another room and my light was going off and on. It was one of those lamps where you have to twist the knob to turn it on. I thought I was going to die for sure, but come find out it was my dad turning it off and on. LOL
I didnt watch all of it...so please someone watch the tape..
http://www.the-tape.com
blackcatfan4life Wrote:OMG I just got the scare of a lifetime LOL. I was sittin here watching this and it is now 12:40 am and my parents have been in bed for a while. Well I hear a clicking noise. I got up to look at what it was and I didn't hear it again. Well it started doing it again so I went in another room and my light was going off and on. It was one of those lamps where you have to twist the knob to turn it on. I thought I was going to die for sure, but come find out it was my dad turning it off and on. LOL

Our electricity flashed off shortly after I clicked the link. Then, later on (around 11), the electricity went off again. I get up to go find a flashlight. I'm using the light from my cellphone to make my way to the utility room. I walk up to the shut door and slowly reach out for the handle, then jerk it open real fast like in the typical scary movie. Of course, nothing is there. I grab the light and fool around with it for a second. During that time, the door has shut most of the way behind me. I hear a noise and push it back open, at the same time whipping the flash light around and there stands my wife.

It didn't scare me, but it was so hilarious how everything played out. The lights going out freaked me out a little though.
LOL. Sounds like we both had a little fun.