Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Baxter to JC?
Was at SL tonight to watch their scrimmage and Baxter was absent from the game so I started asking around. Apparently he will enroll at JC. If true the 13th took a drastic shift towards JC tonight.
I was at Clay County's scrimmage and numerous people said the same thing.
I've heard the same thing. That's huge for JC if Baxter really suits up for them this year.
Not trying to be "that" guy but is there no rule for that happening this late? Legitimate question. Figuring that it does happen, JC goes up to the top spot with CC and KC right behind.
I dont believe baxter is going anywhere. This happened 3 weeks ago so its old news to us. Anything could happen and there have been some coaches sticking their noises in it and sending people to see him. A coach cant even discipline a kid without rumors getting started and heartless coaches trying to recruit a kid away. Coach davis is trying to do the right thing for the kid. The coaches trying to get him dont give a rats ass about him.
ky playmaker Wrote:I dont believe baxter is going anywhere. This happened 3 weeks ago so its old news to us. Anything could happen and there have been some coaches sticking their noises in it and sending people to see him. A coach cant even discipline a kid without rumors getting started and heartless coaches trying to recruit a kid away. Coach davis is trying to do the right thing for the kid. The coaches trying to get him dont give a rats ass about him.

Sounds about right. Don't know if I've ever heard of a situation like this days before the season officially tips off.
There was something about a short suspension a few weeks ago, but he was expected back for the season opener.
I don't think there is a time limit for transfers, to answer UKCC's question. He would have to move and go through the process.
Okay, that's what I was wondering. Thanks, this has gotten a little chaotic and hard to keep up with. With the 14th region face lift and even in my backyard it's sometimes hard to understand all the rules.
If this rumor is true, and Baxter becomes eligible, it will make for a very tough outset for anyone who has JC on their schedule. I find it a bit ridiculous that all of these teams have resorted to recruiting to keep their teams in the hunt for regional titles.
Harlan Native Wrote:If this rumor is true, and Baxter becomes eligible, it will make for a very tough outset for anyone who has JC on their schedule. I find it a bit ridiculous that all of these teams have resorted to recruiting to keep their teams in the hunt for regional titles.

Really. Harlan went out and recruited Miller. Known fact. So what is the difference?
Jackson County has long been known as a hot bed for high school recruiting.
Where was Baxter at, South Laurel?
From Downtown Wrote:Really. Harlan went out and recruited Miller. Known fact. So what is the difference?

No one from Harlan went and recruited him... He is and has been good friends with kids on the team, they influenced him to come to Harlan, not ANY of the coaches. There's the difference.
Baxter is at south laurel
Harlan Native Wrote:No one from Harlan went and recruited him... He is and has been good friends with kids on the team, they influenced him to come to Harlan, not ANY of the coaches. There's the difference.

I never said anything about a coach. There were adults that helped get Miller to Harlan. I will not mention any names, but I know who they were. He left a regional contender the last couple of years to come to a team that lost a lot with their Seniors and lost their best player. I know what was said to the kid to get him there.