Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryle- Who becomes HC
All I can say is WOW!! They have a ton of talent hope they have hired someone that can utilize the talent. They had a guy who new them all, Ryle fans can now deal with a year of adjusting to someone new who and relearning.
mason Wrote:Woolf did not get the job.

That's what I was told as well. Also heard Lynch did not get it. So we are down to the Manual Coach and another unnamed person. I was also told that coach Babik was seen at the school yesterday with a older looking guy I a coaches Pullover.

If I was a betting man Id say that was the next coach of Ryle Football. Anyone know how old the asst from Manual is??
Jason Lynch from Highlands. Russel Rigdon OC from Manual, OC Franklin County ( not sure of name) ,Coach Woolf Ryle , and Wirth cancelled the day of his interview.

I was told despite Rumors LYNCH IS NOT the coach.
Lynch would be a good one.
TNT-MB1 Wrote:That's what I was told as well. Also heard Lynch did not get it. So we are down to the Manual Coach and another unnamed person. I was also told that coach Babik was seen at the school yesterday with a older looking guy I a coaches Pullover.

If I was a betting man Id say that was the next coach of Ryle Football. Anyone know how old the asst from Manual is??

I know Russell Rigdon is not old so if Babik was with the new head coach it is not Rigdon. Find it odd to have coach Babik with any potential candidate, with his dads influence and all just odd.
Woolf officially announced he did not receive the job yesterday. I feel for Mike here as the rumors circulating that another Asst. Received the job. Woolf got screwed but I hope the new Coach will bring him on if not as the DC as a strength coach. And defensive asst.

If it's the coach I have been told by multiple sources I will back him. Exciting offense is coming.
All I will say is this hire is not the best but it is what it is. Guy is a great aasistant but not sure he will be a great head coach nor be able handle some of the union parents. Woolf was the right choice and Turner blew it. Hope Woolf stays but I don't know if I would when loyalty obviously means nothing to the Ryle administration
hardcore1 Wrote:Woolf was the right choice and Turner blew it. Hope Woolf stays but I don't know if I would when loyalty obviously means nothing to the Ryle administration
I'm sure Wolfe is an outstanding coach. But loyalty or not, if Wolfe was the hire, then they should have kept Warner.
How does Woolf = warner. They are not the same person. And oh Woolf was named assistant coach of the year on a team that wom 2 games. That os what his peers think of him so your assessment is wrong. Woolf deserved his shot period. I know this much thiabjust guaranteed us another win against them in 2014
Thunder Lips Wrote:I'm sure Wolfe is an outstanding coach. But loyalty or not, if Wolfe was the hire, then they should have kept Warner.

Woolf was the reason for a lot of Warner's successes over the past 10 years.
TNT-MB1 Wrote:Woolf was the reason for a lot of Warner's successes over the past 10 years.

I can see that and agree....But if that is the case, does Woolf not bare any responsibility for the 5 losing records in 11 years including the past 2 dismal seasons?
Thunder Lips Wrote:I can see that and agree....But if that is the case, does Woolf not bare any responsibility for the 5 losing records in 11 years including the past 2 dismal seasons?

Each of those season the problem was offense which Woolf was not allowed to handle.

This last season you can write off. Burdened by injuries and not enough talented upperclassmen I the skill positions.
TNT-MB1 Wrote:Each of those season the problem was offense which Woolf was not allowed to handle.

This last season you can write off. Burdened by injuries and not enough talented upperclassmen I the skill positions.

Interesting take.