Poll: Who makes the trip to Bowling Green?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BELFRY
68.24%
Bourbon County
31.76%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 25(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Bourbon County (State Semi Finals)11/29/13
:dudecomeon:
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:I probably won't attend this and I can't pick up Pike Co. stations from where I live. I hope someone updates this game online!

Where are you at in the mountains?
bucslover68 Wrote:The game will also be on 96.5 WXCC as well as 93.1. BTW...I was messaged last night and told the gates will not open till 6...Today I get a PM on Facebook from a friend in Central KY and they said they believe it is 5 now...Anyone know for sure?

Nope...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bucslover68 Wrote::dudecomeon:

Where are you at in the mountains?

FYI, born in the mountains, lived in the mountains, worked in the mountains until a few years ago but moved out of the mountains because I like to eat. BUT I am still a Mountain High School Football Fan and my screen name works no matter where I move to. Pay attention DUDE and your IQ will be doubled!!! Some people are so belligerent you can't post anything without it being questioned or attacked.
102.3 Oldies out of cynthiana will announce live from game.
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:FYI, born in the mountains, lived in the mountains, worked in the mountains until a few years ago but moved out of the mountains because I like to eat. BUT I am still a Mountain High School Football Fan and my screen name works no matter where I move to. Pay attention DUDE and your IQ will be doubled!!! Some people are so belligerent you can't post anything without it being questioned or attacked.

Im assuming He was trying to get a general location so could see if there was a radio station near you that you could catch the broadcast...thats all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BelfryPride Wrote:Im assuming He was trying to get a general location so could see if there was a radio station near you that you could catch the broadcast...thats all.

I don't think so. He wouldn't have used the "Dude Come ON" if he was trying to be helpful.
1mr Wrote:102.3 Oldies out of cynthiana will announce live from game.

Thanks! I don't know if I can hear that, but it may help someone else.
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:I don't think so. He wouldn't have used the "Dude Come ON" if he was trying to be helpful.

Really I think that was it. Simply because 93.1 can be picked up in most of Eastern KY. You can try there live stream online.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Really I think that was it. Simply because 93.1 can be picked up in most of Eastern KY. You can try there live stream online.

The online strream, is what i always listen to, sure its a tiny but delayed but atleast you get to hear it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Really I think that was it. Simply because 93.1 can be picked up in most of Eastern KY. You can try there live stream online.

I don't know if you're agreeing with me or the other guy, but it was a smart XXX reply. If he was trying to be helpful, why didn't he leave that off and list some alternatives like the other poster who told us about the Cynthiana station? I had already stated the fact that I could not pick up the Pike Co. stations. Thanks for the suggestion of the live stream. I have used that in the past but many times I could not use Walter May's stations streams. They just didn't get along with my security configuration although everywhere else in the free world does. And I really like the more timely reports and personal comments on the site.
The "tune in radio app" if you have a smart phone.
The Cynthiana station, WCYN, Oldies 102.3, shows Live Stream but I'm not getting anything now. I don't know if it's just me or if they're not streaming at this time. I guess I might try it later.

http://wcyn.com/wcynfm.html
Bourbon 28
Belfry 21
Belfry 35
Bourbon County 28
Belfry - 35
Bourbon - 17
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belfry - 35
Bourbon Co. - 21 (one coming late)

TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
007Pirate Wrote:The "tune in radio app" if you have a smart phone.

Thanks, but no smart phone here.
4 hours, 39 minutes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:Thanks, but no smart phone here.

No smart phone for me either as they seem to be smarter than me. LOL
Last year, Bourbon County had the Hopkins kid as their main offensive weapon and when Belfry stuck him, the Hopkins kid faded. This year Bourbon has more offensive weapons in Holman, Hill, Johnson, Thomas, Hilander and QB's Pope & Cox. Bourbon also has developed a good offensive line. Belfry will have to concentrate on 7 or 8 different offensive threats from Bourbon. I know Belfry has a good solid offensive and defensive team but they will not be able handle Bourbon's overall team speed. How is Belfry's kicking game? The Tipton kid is a credible kicker. What are your thoughts?
The Cynthiana Radio Station, 102.3 FM will carry the game live.
Does anyone know where the Officiating Crew is from for the Bourbon/ Belfry game? Central, Eastern, Louisville, Northern or Western regions?
Scott County plays at Louisville Male; Ft. Thomas Highlands plays at Lexington Catholic. If there was not another Central KY game nearby then I believe the Bourbon County/Belfry game would set an all time attendance record for Central Kentucky. Even though there will be a Bourbon County Field record crowd at the Bourbon County/Belfry game tonight. Should be a heckuva game that Bourbon County will win.
Also got news from a reliable source that the gates will open at
5:00 PM instead of 6 PM as they had previously stated before.
BHS78 Wrote:No smart phone for me either as they seem to be smarter than me. LOL

I know the feeling. I might get too occupied with all the apps and cause a major bottleneck on the Interstate. I had a Nokia phone that was similar to a Blackberry but now the phone I really love is just a phone, not even a camera. It's soooo easy and cheap too.
FastTalker40361 Wrote:Last year, Bourbon County had the Hopkins kid as their main offensive weapon and when Belfry stuck him, the Hopkins kid faded. This year Bourbon has more offensive weapons in Holman, Hill, Johnson, Thomas, Hilander and QB's Pope & Cox. Bourbon also has developed a good offensive line. Belfry will have to concentrate on 7 or 8 different offensive threats from Bourbon. I know Belfry has a good solid offensive and defensive team but they will not be able handle Bourbon's overall team speed. How is Belfry's kicking game? The Tipton kid is a credible kicker. What are your thoughts?

Belfry also has a LOADED backfield and probably one of the best in the state. They are a Defensive Coordinators nightmare to try to gameplan for. Our kicking game is really good and is designed to pin you deep. Driving rain and wind has no effect at all
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FastTalker40361 Wrote:Should be a heckuva game that Bourbon County will win.

I'll call the driver and have them turn the bus around haha...no use to come if we aren't going to win.. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That was a good try by the BOCO Administration telling Belfry people that the gates won't open until 6pm...but they are actually open at 5. They had it planned all along to fill up our side of the bleachers so we would have to stand up all night. I can't stand liars.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ you really think it was a plan to have Belfry fans have to stand?
Get ready Bourbon...Black Friday is about to turn RED.
  •  Previous
  • 25(current)
  • Next