Poll: Who wins this 3A game
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paducah Tilghman
32.69%
Wayne County
67.31%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne County @ Paducah Tilghman(State Semi Finals)11/29/13
Hopefully, Wayne will not enter this game too cocky.
What time is the game starting? I know that it probably has been posted but don't want to look. the KHSAA has 7 what time zone is that?
Wayne county win for wayne county from 64SUR :Cheerlead
We are in the central time zone.
actually, as of noon, traffic does not seem bad at all by the mall so it might be safe to stop and eat out there.
Yeah, I would think the early openings last night would help on that.
Wayne County made the trip down here yesterday I know, which can help sometimes and sometimes hurt, depending on disciplined your kids are. What is the furthest Wayne has had to drive this year for a game?
gobigredMHS Wrote:Wayne County made the trip down here yesterday I know, which can help sometimes and sometimes hurt, depending on disciplined your kids are. What is the furthest Wayne has had to drive this year for a game?

Louisville Central is the farthest. I would hate to be keeping those players occupied all day. It could take its toll on them.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Louisville Central is the farthest. I would hate to be keeping those players occupied all day. It could take its toll on them.

That's what I was getting at, Mayfield learned its lesson several years ago, we never stay overnight before games anymore as a result of it.
Tica I should be easy to find,come say hi, as I will have on my Belfry gear and Redwolfs hat..fixing to leave
cuppett777 Wrote:I found this in the BG newspaper,i didn't copy it all fromlast weeks game..........

Paducah Tilghman outgained South Warren 100-61 in the first half. The Blue Tornado had 77 yards in the first quarter, including 65 rushing, but racked up just 23 total yards in the second quarter.

They only added 107 more yards in the second half, including 27 rushing, but South Warren’s read-option offense began to stall.

The Spartans’ run game produced 69 total yards, 26 of that on one run by junior Julius Allen on the final drive. They had 12 runs for negative yardage in the game.
12 negative plays in the game is a lot it shows how Tilman has speed to get after u..

Was anything mentioned about the safety call, where SW runner was clearly stopped about the 1 to 1 1/2 yard line and was not given forward progress? Shame to simply give a team 2 points on a call like that, or SW would have probably won that ball game.
Here it goes again. Yes that was a bad call, but could you imagine what would have happened if it wasn't called on the punt. The punter would have been standing on the back line with pt rushing. It would most likely have been blocked for either a safety or td. Even if it wasn't you would have had spivey-nunn catching it on a dead run at about the 30 of WC and he would have been hard to keep out of the endzone.
gobigredMHS Wrote:That's what I was getting at, Mayfield learned its lesson several years ago, we never stay overnight before games anymore as a result of it.

That is very hard to do. Wayne hasn't been this far. It may be hard for them they could be wore out before the game gets started.
Whole lot of if's in there Son. The truth of the matter is this, we don't know what would have happen, what I do know is a team got beat by one point, that was given two that was not earned. That's a fact Jack!
Mayfield does go up early. They left on thanksgiving day last year and also went up early for the state game. IMO it is best to go up early.
gobigredMHS Wrote:That's what I was getting at, Mayfield learned its lesson several years ago, we never stay overnight before games anymore as a result of it.
Save judgement for about 10pm. I think a lot of you are underestimating pt.
Cant listen to it where is it at.
mysonis55 Wrote:Save judgement for about 10pm. I think a lot of you are underestimating pt.

I think a lot of you underestimated Wayne County
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)