Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Raceland
47.76%
Williamsburg
52.24%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 14(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Williamsburg 11/29(Class 1A semifinal)
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Oops. I forgot to vote in the poll 64. 32-31 Raceland now. Confusednicker:

:ref1: Oops join us next week #1 Blackcat Fan game is on ihigh I reckon :HitWall: GO WILLIAMSBURG :Cheerlead
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Oops. I forgot to vote in the poll 64. 32-31 Raceland now. Confusednicker:

Game on IHigh tonight :igiveup:
No 360 get a full view. Good luck to both teams. Most of all I hope you all stay safe.
64SUR Wrote:Game on IHigh tonight :igiveup:
I will be trying to watch this one & Belfry. Good luck 64. Be safe and have fun.
If W'burg wins please excuse the naked man running down the middle of the field. His name is 64SUR and he does have a home and many loved ones. Just kidding SUR, your enthusiasm is contagious and God love ya!

I think the Rams will bring the noise and should win. However, a late second half turnover will be the difference for 64 SUR to run naked through WKUs quad, pre-game before next weeks championship. Dusty, Gut, and I will be there also, I swear : )!

All joking aside, have a great game to all the student-athletes and come out injury free. Congrats to both squads on your region championships and for making the state semi finals.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Spirit100 Wrote:If W'burg wins please excuse the naked man running down the middle of the field. His name is 64SUR and he does have a home and many loved ones. Just kidding SUR, your enthusiasm is contagious and God love ya!

I think the Rams will bring the noise and should win. However, a late second half turnover will be the difference for 64 SUR to run naked through WKUs quad, pre-game before next weeks championship. Dusty, Gut, and I will be there also, I swear : )!

All joking aside, have a great game to all the student-athletes and come out injury free. Congrats to both squads on your region championships and for making the state semi finals.

We will win, we have the team,and i'm just a fan of highschool football :thanks: I want be running naked i will leave that up to TOPNOTCH :truestory:
Thank God for that.
Good luck to the Yellow Jackets. I have a feeling that this Raceland team will be a very difficult out, Williamsburg may need to win the turnover battle in this one to get the victory.
You can listen to the game at http://www.mountainpreps.com click on radio 1
An hour till kickoff starts. Im 856 mi away! Make sure somebody posts an update thread.
I would think most Whitley fans would be excited to have one of their own become head coach. Gibbs makes a lot of sense.
I watched this game, Sizemore put the dagger in the Rams that night had 3 or 4 tds passing and 1 rushing, totally dominated the rams defense, they had no answer for him.
  •  Previous
  • 14(current)