Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry & Magoffin Predictions
Belfry's coachesare known for keeping it respectable.

I would say it will be something like 54-7
dfblackcat53 Wrote:86-00 Belfry
Belfry will win but 86-0 thats just dumb no coach is going to run the score up that bad.
this one should be decided quickly....56-6 Belfry
Running clock before half time.
Moe Wrote:Thats alot of points but I do agree, it could get that bad or maybe worse...Magoffins not playing Betsy Layne and Allen Central this week, they better come ready to play or Belfry will make it ugly in a hurry.

i honestly dont think it matters if they come ready to play or not, it will be ugly from the kickoff for magoffin. belfry by at least 50
Couch haywood will not run the score up EVER so i say.
BELFRY--54
MAG-----6
Devilologist Wrote:Running clock before half time.

After the First Half , any time the score differential reaches 45 points or more. The clock shall continue to run from the point that the differential occurs.
are u joking me magoffin by 60
Fuzza Luzz Wrote:are u joking me magoffin by 60

Is that a typo???
Belfry 48
Magoffin 6
ain'tneverscared Wrote:Is that a typo???
I hope it is.
Belfry
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey this is G....and in this game what us players are looking to do is not to go out and DEMOLISH this team, but to practice a couple of 'key' positions with younger players and really get in some practice on running the HARDER designed plays..We see this as practice for harder opponents down the road...NOT knocking on maggoffin there people like us, but they need work, the same as we do..lol have a good one..-G
The Beast_99 Wrote:Belfry could win with their JV in!!!!!!!
and that ant no joke!
Fuzza Luzz Wrote:are u joking me magoffin by 60
magoffin by 60???:lmao:
JWBN4EA Wrote:magoffin by 60???:lmao:
what is he/she thinking...magoffin by 60
belfry by as many as they please
The freshmen may get to play in this game ....
Belfry by as many as they want ..........
no contest... this forum shouldnt even have a post lmao its just to get peoples ratign up lmao
alltimeplayer5 Wrote:no contest... this forum shouldnt even have a post lmao its just to get peoples ratign up lmao
if you dont think this forum should have this post then why are you commenting on it?
what is ratign ?
Any point in even starting this thread? lol
lol ty
The thinking behind the master plan would be take 9 to 12 plays, run them right and exicute, and you don't need anymore than that.