Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrestling Meets for the 2013-2014 season.
Post a list of wrestling meets for the upcoming season please.

Duals, Tournaments.... or any other high school wrestling events.
Nobody knows when and where there will be any wrestling meets are across the state.....????????

#HardToBelieve
I do know that Johnson Central wrestles at home on the 14th and heard they will be at Mingo Central this coming weekend.
PCC is going some were in NKY tomorrow. and they will be at Johnson Central next weekend.
Raider Rumble this Saturday at Ryle!
Johnson Central is having their annual Dual Tournament this Friday night (12-13) and Saturday (12-14). Should be 2 good days of wrestling.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Johnson Central is having their annual Dual Tournament this Friday night (12-13) and Saturday (12-14). Should be 2 good days of wrestling.

2 excellent days of wrestling hosted by Johnson Central. The new gym layout allows 4 mats to be running. Made the tournament run faster and smoother.

Johnson Central, Sheldon Clark, Ashland, Montgomery Co., Whitley Co., Belfry, East Ridge, Pike Co. Central, Perry Co. Central, Harrison Co., Bryan Station, Lee High, VA., Eastside, VA., Boyd. Co...... high school

Johnson County, Martin Co., Whitley Co., Anderson Co., Grundy, VA., Chesapeake, OH., Letcher Co. Central, Perry Co. Central..... middle school

^^^ Their might have been more teams, but those are the one's I can remember.
Who all looked good this weekend middle school or high school? Grundy looked really solid at the middle school level. Anybody else I didn't get to stay long.
Greyhound Wrote:Who all looked good this weekend middle school or high school? Grundy looked really solid at the middle school level. Anybody else I didn't get to stay long.

Perry Co. Central has improved. Major Corey, his wife and the new coach (I don't know his name) have really turned that program around.

Whitley Co. has some studs as well.... and their female 106, she is a beast.

I think Johnson Central was the only team that filled all 14 weight classes.
Any word on winners and total results?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Summit View Holiday is this weekend. 16 teams should be a long but good day.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Any word on winners and total results?

The tourney was in a dual format with 2 pools.
There was no team awards.

The wrestlers with the best records in the same pool wrestled each other. Like a Semi-Final. Then the winners wrestled for the championship.

If there was a team title, Johnson Central would have won. They didn't loose a dual the entire meet.

Perry Co. Central, Whitley Co. and Harrison Co. would have been in a very tight race for 2nd.
Does anybody have any results from this weekend's meet at JJ Kelly, VA.??

I know Johnson Central was there.... but not sure if any other KY teams were.