Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl predictions?
Favorites? I'm going to stick with my patriots.
Sleepers? Don't think anyone seen the chiefs having the season they are.
Broncos could be there as well.
I've said it from the beginning and I'm sticking with it.

Denver Broncos vs. Seattle Seahawks
^
I just cant depend on Peyton.

Im gonna give a crazy prediction.

Lions-Colts
Saints vs Chiefs.......just because.

Seattle vs. Denver as a fall back!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
I'm going with Denver-Carolina.
I don't trust words, I trust action...
I agree with both picks, especially in the NFC. If Seattle gets home field all the way through, they will be a tough out.
AFC Championship
Denver v.s. Cincinnati

NFC Championship
Seattle v.s. Carolina

Super Bowl
Seattle v.s. Cincinnati

Champion
Seattle Seahawks
Curveball 24 Wrote:AFC Championship
Denver v.s. Cincinnati

NFC Championship
Seattle v.s. Carolina

Super Bowl
Seattle v.s. Cincinnati

Champion
Seattle Seahawks

I could really see this playing that way!! I would like to see it happen
In the NFC, it will be the team with the best record. If Seattle or New Orleans gets the top seed, then count on that team representing the NFC. They just won't lose at home.

In the AFC, it's still wide open to me. The only shot that the Bronco's have is if they have homefield advantage, BUT, they had it against Baltimore last year. If Peyton has to play with the temp in the 30's, then the Bronco's will not advance no matter who they play. I think that the Pats are still the team to beat, but their Defense is still not Super Bowl caliber. But, when you have Tom Brady slinging it, the Pats always have a chance.

Chiefs are pretenders and not someone that I take seriously. Their D is legit, look what Rivers did to that D this weekend.

I worry about the Bengal's as soon as they leave the confines of Paul Brown Stadium. They have already proven that they can beat Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers at home, but if they travel outside of their timezone, they just don't seem to respond.

This just might be one of those years that the 6th seed goes to the Super Bowl. To me, the winner of Thursday's Steelers/Ravens game just might be the AFC champion when it is said and done!

My prediction right now - Saints/Patriots. Patriots win the Super Bowl due to this being played outdoors in New York (Dumb place for a Super Bowl).
Broncos and Saints
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]