Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
powell vs. west carter
how well do u think powell will do against west carter after west carter losing to rowan co tonight??
From what I heard, west really isn't that good this year. I heard that they have a #88 who is good but he is slow. If Powell comes out and play football like they know how, then they should have a feild day with West. Should be a good game. I'm choosing Powell to come out with the W.
Lets go WEST CARTER, lets go #88,,,,,,
Yeah real nice gay...It's cool that ur son had to take steriods to where he got where he is. Couldn't do it on his own.
playmaker11 Wrote:Yeah real nice gay...It's cool that ur son had to take steriods to where he got where he is. Couldn't do it on his own.
Talk about something you know about son...Are you suggesting that my son is on steroids?????
He is all natural, all DEVIL and all 100% my son. You can talk all the smack you want about football and who you are going to be when you grow up. Talk about my son and that is another story.........
I suggest that the administrators and the owner of this site NOT BAN you and give you free membership for as long as this site up and running. I love reading your posts about football, your predictions, your all-knowing knowledge of sports and POWELL COUNTY FOOTBALL. I wont even waste my time looking you up at the game when you play RUSSELL. I will even say a little prayer for you that will go like this.

"Lord, forgive them for they know not what they do, they are just sheep in the District controlled by the DEVILS.----- And the LORD said down unto the sheep of the district, fear not my children, for they are my angels sent to earth to reign terror on those who speaketh the name of football in vain, They seek to destroy those of faint heart, weak minds and washeth the mouth out of the filthiest of man who speaketh against the sons of GOD...
The Devils reign will last 1000 years as it states in the BIBLE, but hey that gives us guarenteed district wins against the likes of those who speak false knowledge of football. See you in church on Sunday, better start praying now because in 2 weeks you enter the land of the FLAMING SCOREBOARD. And there is no turning back now.......:devilflam
kasey clark is on steroids. well who would have thought that.
You make statments on here about persons whom you think you know and people can use this as slander, do you know what slander is?????? It is stating things that are not true, to defame the character of persons in a public forum is absolutely wrong. If you could only have a work ethic like the 3rd team players at Russell, then you would improve your playing skill by 400%. To make statements like this on here about stuff you know nothing about proves your inability to be an adult, the inability to be a role model and the last person I would want my son to say he played against.
Keep working out son and your body may eventually get as big as your MOUTH!!!!!
See ya in 2 weeks, and when you meet Kasey, and he leaves you looking at the night sky after the intial hit, go change your pants, because youare stinking up the field.
Sadly this one has already ran it's course. Feel free to start another and keep it on track.