Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Biggest running back in the world"
I came across an amazing story about a big running back who stands at a whopping 6'5 400 lbs. It is mind blowing as I had never faced a player at that position with such size. Could you guys imagine trying to bring him down. Well the story is very interesting and has a highlight video available. Let me know what you guys think! Also, has your team ever had a "big" back?

"Billed as "The Biggest Running Back In The World" in the description of a YouTube video of his highlights, high school football player Tony Picard seems to be*part myth, part*viral video*sensation and part*college scout's dream*but he is entirely a*nightmare for opposing defenses."

Click on link below to see full story

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4289094
I seen this a few days ago.
Slow doesnt even begin to describe it lol
They just cant take him down
This is how kids get hurt and never get to play again. He will eventually take a knee shot from linebacker and it will end his time playing sports just because a coach allows it. Move him to the line and help him go to school for free and maybe play big time, rather than abuse him in high school and set him up for failure.
I would hate to bring him down. In HS I stood at 6'1 230 lbs so I wasn't little by any means. This guy is just, well, HUGE! He is a disaster for opponents. Even if you do bring him down his big frame is pushing you back and the force would probably do some significant damage. Better yet, imagine if he fell on top of you!
RamPride Wrote:This is how kids get hurt and never get to play again. He will eventually take a knee shot from linebacker and it will end his time playing sports just because a coach allows it. Move him to the line and help him go to school for free and maybe play big time, rather than abuse him in high school and set him up for failure.

I agree with your above statement. However, the state does allow it and sometimes the coaches say, "if it works, keep doing it".
Every time you step on the field you take a risk. The big monster may never get hurt. If he is successful, keep letting him run it. Football is a rough game, dont matter how big the backs are.
The_Rock Wrote:Every time you step on the field you take a risk. The big monster may never get hurt. If he is successful, keep letting him run it. Football is a rough game, dont matter how big the backs are.

You are right my friend!