•  Previous
  • 9(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Raceland 11/22 Region Championship
Since starting out 1-5 last year, Pikeville is 18-1 with only loss being to Belfry...

:notworthy
All the back and forth is basically over. Time to strap up, put the big boy pants on, and settle it on the field. Good luck, safe travels to all, and GO PANTHERS! I will be following best I can from Pikeville.
That's right. I forgot the loss to Fairview has been changed to a win by forfeit. Even with that still an impressive 17-2. Impressive, given the competition (Hazard, Middlesboro, Russell, etc).
Goodluck Pikeville from 64SUR :Cheerlead
^Good luck to Williamsburg as well 64SUR. Hoping a lot of maroon will be in the Burg next week!
Safe travels north and south on US23 PIKEVILLE players, coaches and fans
THESE ARE NASTY TIMES
Best to both teams and fan bases tonight, two stud class programs. Damn this will be a hell of a game !! Go Panthers and Go Rams TongueirateSho
TigerBlues Wrote:Best to both teams and fan bases tonight, two stud class programs. Damn this will be a hell of a game !! Go Panthers and Go Rams TongueirateSho

Bronson or Panther Thunder is this game on Ihigh?
jetpilot Wrote:Since starting out 1-5 last year, Pikeville is 18-1 with only loss being to Belfry...

:notworthy

That's pretty darn impressive JP.
TigerBlues Wrote:Bronson or Panther Thunder is this game on Ihigh?
Raceland always broadcasts games on Ihigh. IDK if it my compute,r the quality is very poor, getting about 10-15 seconds of action then it freezes for about 30 seconds. The way I find Raceland games is search by typing Raceland vs. Pikeville on the homepage if you want to try to watch it. You may be better off following on BGR.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TigerBlues Wrote:Bronson or Panther Thunder is this game on Ihigh?

You might try typing in PikeTv. They will be doing a live coverage of the game.
Big Five-0- Wrote:You might try typing in PikeTv. They will be doing a live coverage of the game.

To be more precise, that's piketv.com
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)