•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covington Catholic 42 Johnson Central 14 final
Bob Seger Wrote:Apparently, it's not what you know, it's who you know.:biggrin:
He must know somebody really well. It's like hiring a car salesman, dressing him up as a clown, and then standing by as he runs around the showroom making fun of people's taste in cars. It is a strange business model. Confusednicker:
Diogenes Wrote:You know what's lame? Your mom. How bout you shut up and get back to whichever inferior loser team you "support", you piece of shit troll.

Another :lame::lame: remark
Maybe JC and CCH can get a home/home series set-up in the near future.

I had several CCH fans tell me they enjoy coming to JC and watching football games, heck... they've been here 6 times.
And by the way.... I was the skinny guy in the neon green hoodie last night that was on the chain crew.

Just in case anybody was wondering.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:He must know somebody really well. It's like hiring a car salesman, dressing him up as a clown, and then standing by as he runs around the showroom making fun of people's taste in cars. It is a strange business model. Confusednicker:

LOL, OMG I love you tow, but I had to absolutely BUST MY GUT when I read these posts. With all the attacking of "people" that you don't agree with, you are going to have a problem with that post??????????

WOW!!!:biglmao:
agree this would benefit JC as they would get a feel for the level of competition they need to get too but for CC not sure it benefits them as they can get all the games they
need within 30 miles.

as mentioned before NKY football at a different level than EKY football and if JC ever gets a regional championship which hopefully they will all eagle fans will then know what their best team in school history is regardless of record (as will have to step up schedule & take some loses)
All seem to agree that Johnson Central needs to strengthen its schedule. Of course, its district is weak with pushovers like Rowan County, Boyd County, and Greenup County. There isn't much they can do about that.

However, by being fairly close to the West Virginia line, maybe they should try to schedule a school or two from the Huntington-Charleston area.
doubledown Wrote:agree this would benefit JC as they would get a feel for the level of competition they need to get too but for CC not sure it benefits them as they can get all the games they
need within 30 miles.

as mentioned before NKY football at a different level than EKY football and if JC ever gets a regional championship which hopefully they will all eagle fans will then know what their best team in school history is regardless of record (as will have to step up schedule & take some loses)
The only way this happens us if JC agrees to go on the road. No reason for cov Cath to drive 3 hours when they can play better competition in there back yard.
Bob Seger Wrote:Why would you do that? Were you ashamed of things you posted previously? Come on now it's time to play honest injun!!

:popcorn:

You know Bob, he might have been banned from the site and had to come back under the guise of someone else. We've had other people do that to........:Clap:
It's ashame that this thread turned into nothing but a flaming war.

These kids at JC deserve much more respect then that. What their fans say on here shouldn't reflect their team. Seems like an awful lot of people are happy that they lost. I realize a team had to lose, and congrats to CovCath, but the JC players deserve more credit than what's being shown in this thread.

Congrats to Johnson Central on yet another great season.

Best of luck to CovCath against Highlands!
Stardust Wrote:You know Bob, he might have been banned from the site and had to come back under the guise of someone else. We've had other people do that to........:Clap:

Well ya know Dusty, I overheard some of the boys around the water cooler at the office just the other day talk about how they had heard of shenanigans like that happening before.....Shameful Dusty, just plain shameful that some cant conduct themselves any better than that...I really hope that is not the case with bluedaddy!!....but I don't know, I juust doon't know what to think right now.
Matney are ready has a couple of big games lined up next year , if every things works out Louisville male and I think he said science hill out tenn and Henry clay was brought up ,
I was taking too a couple cov cath fans before the game and they said no matter hoo won this games was 4 two 5 td under dogs against fort Thomas ,
I would like to apologize for remarks made in haste and disappointment last night on my behalf. Those who know me know I have been a loyal supporter of JCHS for decades, and come from several generation of JCHS employees and alumni. I was born into the system, raised by it, represented the school myself as a competitor back in my day, and I bleed black and gold as much as anybody, and I am proud - extremely proud - of what this team and these kids and coaches and parents and fans have become. They had a fantastic season, and I want to congratulation Covington Catholic for having the better team last night and wish them good luck next Friday night. I only want to see our kids finally get over this seemingly insurmountable hump so badly that sometimes, especially in a game like this where so many little things could've gone the other way and maybe changed the outcome, the frustration boils over into ill-advised words (especially reacting to some trolls I should know well enough to ignore). It hurts me, almost physically hurts me, to see things end that way for such a great group of guys. But I guess that's the nature of the game this time of year.

Thanks to our seniors for a fantastic four year run, and the best of luck to you guys in the rest of your lives. You've all been great to watch and cheer for and been outstanding ambassadors for the school and the community. Underclassman, get in the weight room and start conditioning as soon as you can. Maybe next year we can make it happen. I apologize for my own poor display of sportsmanship and for being a less than sparkling representative. Sometimes stepping away from the computer and sleeping on it for a bit prevents diarrhea of the keyboard. And that's all I have to say on the matter; many things I said were wrong, or at least ill-advised in the heat of the moment, and I do not wish them to reflect on the community as a whole.
Stardust Wrote:LOL, OMG I love you tow, but I had to absolutely BUST MY GUT when I read these posts. With all the attacking of "people" that you don't agree with, you are going to have a problem with that post??????????

WOW!!!:biglmao:
I am glad that you appreciate a good metaphor, Dusty.

As I am not the owner or operator of this forum, the moderators are not my problem. I'm just a lowly member providing a little customer feedback. If some of your crack team of moderators don't appreciate it, then just say the word and I will take my clicks elsewhere. :biggrin:
Truth Wrote:All seem to agree that Johnson Central needs to strengthen its schedule. Of course, its district is weak with pushovers like Rowan County, Boyd County, and Greenup County. There isn't much they can do about that.

However, by being fairly close to the West Virginia line, maybe they should try to schedule a school or two from the Huntington-Charleston area.
Huntington High would be a good match for JC as they kind of mirror each other as HHS
were not very strong but have brought in a coach who has turned them around & has
them ranked #1 in WV 3A.
would be an hour drive & for each & good matchup for both
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Why does Blue Grass Rivals make trolls moderators - trolls that do not even write particularly well? I don't understand why a website owner would want moderators insulting large groups of members, but that's just my opinion.

Rough week eh?

Wrong about the whole mountain ranking thing.
Wrong about MS beating HC.
Wrong about JC challenging Highlands.
Wrong about everything.

Its okay little buddy.

And im not a troll just because i dont agree with your superior knowledge!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Rough week eh?

Wrong about the whole mountain ranking thing.
Wrong about MS beating HC.
Wrong about JC challenging Highlands.
Wrong about everything.

Its okay little buddy.

And im not a troll just because i dont agree with your superior knowledge!
The difference in us, RIUTG, is that I don't need to make scores of predictions and then boast about the handful that I get right to make myself feel smart.

You are right. You are not a troll because I don't agree with you. Your posts are what have earned you that status. The puzzling question is what earned you that meaningless "Moderator" label. :biglmao:
After all this time i thought Bell and Harlan County fans were the worst with Belfry close behind.

Boy was i wrong.
JC is my new best friend.

:disappoint:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:After all this time i thought Bell and Harlan County fans were the worst with Belfry close behind.

Boy was i wrong.
JC is my new best friend.

:disappoint:
That's it, keep insulting the membership. RunItUpTheGut. BGR has not lost enough donating members yet.
Pay attention Highlands and CC fans.
When arguing with Hoot, dont disagree, just prove your points and then agree with him.

It tears him up.

That "Moderator" label is only there because nobody else has time to do pickem and moderate new post in the mod que. I have a thick skin. Think of me as a regular member.

But i get the point. When all else fails, question authority :notworthy
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Pay attention Highlands and CC fans.
When arguing with Hoot, dont disagree, just prove your points and then agree with him.

It tears him up.

That "Moderator" label is only there because nobody else has time to do pickem and moderate new post in the mod que. I have a thick skin. Think of me as a regular member.

But i get the point. When all else fails, question authority :notworthy
Authority? :biglmao:
Notice how i dont quote his post while he continues to quote mine.

Its like watching steve irwin catch a croc.
Dont get me wrong, its been fun watching Bell, Boyle, JC, and Harlan County go down.

You keep arguing against people thats putting you down when thats the entire point of a message board :biglmao:

What a good week for KY high school football.
It's been a great week to be on BGR!
Never thought id see so many fan bases on here all go down in flames at once.
doubledown Wrote:Huntington High would be a good match for JC as they kind of mirror each other as HHS
were not very strong but have brought in a coach who has turned them around & has
them ranked #1 in WV 3A.
would be an hour drive & for each & good matchup for both
they have a full schedalue for the next year, done tried to get a game with huningtion high,
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Notice how i dont quote his post while he continues to quote mine.

Its like watching steve irwin catch a croc.
You don't quote me because it makes it easier for people to compare the quality of our posts and understand how useless moderators such as yourself are on this website. The fact that you just declared Johnson Central fans the worst on BGR because I made one post criticizing you for trolling just proved my point.

Yet, you continue with the insults, not realizing how you are just reinforcing my point. Yes, you are a genius, RunItUpTheGut. Confusednicker:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You don't quote me because it makes it easier for people to compare the quality of our posts and understand how useless moderators such as yourself are on this website. The fact that you just declared Johnson Central fans the worst on BGR because I made one post criticizing you for trolling just proved my point.

Yet, you continue with the insults, not realizing how you are just reinforcing my point. Yes, you are a genius, RunItUpTheGut. Confusednicker:

:Thumbs:

Atleast we can agree on one thing.
Bolt Wrote:It's been a great week to be on BGR!
Never thought id see so many fan bases on here all go down in flames at once.
Great post. You qualify as a BGR moderator. :eyeroll:
eagles2011 Wrote:they have a full schedalue for the next year, done tried to get a game with huningtion high,

Most contracts are on a two year basis, and next year will be the end of it.
Hopefully JC can get away from EKY and play some quality competetion in the central or western part of the state.
I know it will be expensive, but there is no way Cov Cath should have drilled them like they did.
Case in point, they needed a loss or some tough opponents.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Maybe JC and CCH can get a home/home series set-up in the near future.

I had several CCH fans tell me they enjoy coming to JC and watching football games, heck... they've been here 6 times.

I would love to see a Highlands/JC home and home. The drive to Paintsville is a show in itself and I'd love to have the opportunity to see a regular season game there. Count me in.:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Cannon Still Roars.....
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next