•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covington Catholic 42 Johnson Central 14 final
Team Obama.............

[Image: https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho...9469_n.jpg]
Blau Vogel Wrote:You are a very mean person...Making BS think there is hope for his team (or himself for that matter) just because the calendar page is turned.

Well Vogel I just figured I give them a little light of hope. Since every season they think that they are on their way to knocking off the football GODS ie. FT Highlands and/ or Cov Cath..... Just giving them hope man. Got be kind every now and then.Confusednicker:
Blau Vogel Wrote:http://www.google.com/cse?cx=002444384427337890849%3Afhfjw0bv9cs&ie=UTF-8&q=smotherin#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=smotherin&gsc.page=1

We can all play grammar/spelling police.

Are you so dumb as to not be able to understand street lingo Baby Blue???

I've always been told there is a very fine line between genius(self proclaimed on your part of course) and idiocy!!! Now that you have fallen off the edge, how do you plan on getting back up??? Well at least you have wackey to keep you company down there...:biggrin:
Granny Bear Wrote:Team Obama.............

[Image: https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho...9469_n.jpg]

WOW! Hey are those the people in your community? No teeth? That's scary bro.
FBfan4life Wrote:WOW! Let's divert to politics since your football team is dead and has nothing to throw back. :lame:

Just tellin it like it is smartbutt4life..How do you ever expect to effectively joust in these computer wars and be taken seriously when you appear to be dumb as a stick?

Hey Blue Boy, "tellin" is just another one of those danged words I used to try to confuse you again!!!Confusednicker:
FBfan4life Wrote:WOW! Hey are those the people in your community? No teeth? That's scary bro.

Believe me when I tell you he would never be a part of my community~
:Shaking:
Well guys, I'll have to get back to you intellectual giants later, I have an empire to administer to right now...You guys probably need to get back to finish cleaning those tables at McDonalds too......You know what they say, "Cleanliness is next to Godliness."

Carry on!!
Bob Seger Wrote:Just tellin it like it is smartbutt4life..How do you ever expect to joust in these computer wars and be taken seriously when you appear to be dumb as a stick?

Hey Blue Boy, "tellin" is just another one of those danged words to confuse you again!!!Confusednicker:

And who is taking you seriously? Just like your football team, no one took them seriously:biglmao: and that is why we all pick them to be out of the playoff. Stick to the topic brother. Football and how JC is a prtender again this year. Like I said before, there is always next yearConfusednicker: to get your @$$ kick again:biglmao:
FBfan4life Wrote:And who is taking you seriously? Just like your football team, no one took them seriously:biglmao: and that is why we all pick them to be out of the playoff. Stick to the topic brother. Football and how JC is a prtender again this year. Like I said before, there is always next yearConfusednicker: to get your @$$ kick again:biglmao:

Maybe, but I guarantee it wont be you doing it, Cornhusker!!!!:hilarious:

Now that was a good story!!! Perhaps the best one ever on here!!!
Bob Seger Wrote:Maybe, but I guarantee it wont be you doing it, Cornhusker!!!!:hilarious:

Now that was a good story!!! Perhaps the best one ever on here!!!

Have a good off season JC. Lift hard, shed some fat off those linemen, get better footwork, gets some athletes and definitely got get some SPEED on that squad. C ya next folks:Thumbs:
FBfan4life Wrote:Have a good off season JC. Lift hard, shed some fat off those linemen, get better footwork, gets some athletes and definitely got get some SPEED on that squad. C ya next folks:Thumbs:

C ya next folks.????.........You haven't learned a dang thing through all this, have you Cornhusker? Confusednicker: (lol..I'm sorry, but I still cant get over that one.....)

Once a stick, always a stick, I guess.
Bob Seger Wrote:C ya next folks.????.........You haven't learned a dang thing through all this, have you Cornhusker? Confusednicker: (lol..I'm sorry, but I still cant get over that one.....)

Once a stick, always a stick, I guess.

:yawn: Gosh your boring bro. That Cornhusker you speak off. Paid my way through out my college career. I could care less what their nick name is... Again let's stick to football. JC is dead, been dead, never had a chance. Better luck next year, cause you will need the luck again. Hey what happen to the corporate world that you have to manage? Not enough gravel to haul around? Oh heck your not even worth junk thrashing with. Fly like an Eagle bro. Later
honestjchsfan Wrote:No disrespect to you but your knowledge of the "Belly Read" is very limited! The reason the "Belly" produces huge rushing yards against some teams is because they focus hard and over adjust to the "Belly" and by doing so they leave simple counter, dive, and cross buck plays open for huge gains. The well coached and disciplined teams out of Northern Kentucky don't over play the "Belly" and they play at the proper angles to limit the whole "Belly" system. IMO going to the "Spread" would be a huge mistake for JC football. I am not saying that the coaching staff should not put the effort into developing the smaller kids into football players,, but running the spread would play to the strength of those NKY teams not there weakness. IMO the JC staff needs to run the "Triple Option" next season. The triple option forces teams to defend inside and out. I disagree Johnson County doesn't produce a lot of speed. The last TRUE 4.4 guy that played in Johnson CO was Brad Tiller who played at Paintsville. Tony Mays would be the next fastest guy from Johnson Co that I saw play. IMO the best player from Johnson County would be Joey Couch a huge Fullback/TE. If Matney ever gets a "Joey Couch" he will beat HSS! IF he moves a "Joey Couch" type to the O-line he is playing things just the way the teams from the North want him too.

Not to divert the shit show that has been thrilling here, but does JC not run the triple option at all and only the belly series?
FBfan4life Wrote::yawn: Gosh your boring bro. That Cornhusker you speak off. Paid my way through out my college career. I could care less what their nick name is... Again let's stick to football. JC is dead, been dead, never had a chance. Better luck next year, cause you will need the luck again. Hey what happen to the corporate world that you have to manage? Not enough gravel to haul around? Oh heck your not even worth junk thrashing with. Fly like an Eagle bro. Later

What are you, like 12???

Based on your apparent age , "Yo momma" seems to be an appropriate comeback here..:Clap:
Belfry0304 Wrote:Not to divert the shit show that has been thrilling here, but does JC not run the triple option at all and only the belly series?

Are you crazy? Triple option? They can't count that high. Triple would be to much to count and ask for. That would take up too much thinking and using the brain.
^^Says the simpleton who time and again has proved on this very thread that he can neither spell or complete a legible sentence......and phrases as a 12 year old on top of it. Confusedhh:

Carry on there "CornHusker" !!TongueirateSho
Bob Seger Wrote:^^Says the simpleton who time and again has proved on this very thread that he can neither spell or complete a legible sentence......and phrases as a 12 year old on top of it. Confusedhh:

Carry on there "CornHusker" !!TongueirateSho

Can't attack the football squad, so you attack the 12 year old? Wow! Does your side of the town even have a football team? Or is that a bunch of bullies that call themselves a team that beat up on some cupcakes but gets burried by the bigger BOYS? Football man, let us junk talk about football. Cornhusker, mushhusker, muddhusker whatever it its, I played, went to school, got a ring and they paid. Heck I have not even attack you yet on your educational background, but why should I. Im all over you and your JC and that's why you keep redirecting the subject to something else other than football.
Wow! Whoever called it a shit show was right on. At the risk of sticking my neck out, I thought Bob Seger had an "empire" to attend to at 7:35. That didn't take long!
FBfan4life Wrote:Can't attack the football squad, so you attack the 12 year old? Wow! Does your side of the town even have a football team? Or is that a bunch of bullies that call themselves a team that beat up on some cupcakes but gets burried by the bigger BOYS? Football man, let us junk talk about football. Cornhusker, mushhusker, muddhusker whatever it its, I played, went to school, got a ring and they paid. Heck I have not even attack you yet on your educational background, but why should I. Im all over you and your JC and that's why you keep redirecting the subject to something else other than football.
Oh so you admit to being a 12 year old?...well none of us are shocked.

Lets see "CornHusker" I've read in the news this week where Tyson disassociated themselves from a pig farm out there in Nebraska because they were mistreating the pigs...They actually showed live footage where the animals were being mistreated...I thought sure I saw you in the footage, and then after they focused the camera a little better I then realized it was only one of the pigs.....That wasn't at the farm that you work on was it? You just a part time poster on here because that takes up most of your time?

All over JC? Lol...You can't even spell JC.
Boonie Wrote:Wow! Whoever called it a shit show was right on. At the risk of sticking my neck out, I thought Bob Seger had an "empire" to attend to at 7:35. That didn't take long!

Well apparently you and sstack don't have anything at all to go to, or you wouldn't be on here in the middle of the day..lol....What say sstack you just a behind the curtains smart ass now? That seems to be the way you are operating anymore.
Now that BS seems to have proclaimed himself the #1 name caller and flame thrower
on a high school sports forum (not to mention self appointed grammar and spelling
god) let's try to get back on topic. Is it possible for JC to get past the NoKY
district on their way to a ring...what will it take?

For the last ten years or so, they have been able to stock their dresser drawers
with district championship t-shirts by piling up an impressive number of wins
over cupcakes but have not been able to be crowned anything more than the best
team in the mountains...some years, even that is questionable.

In their defense, they do have a 3-7 record against Highlands and CovCath.

3-3 vs CovCath
Average score
CovCath 33 JC 31

0-4 vs Highlands
Average score
Highlands 41 JC 19
Blau Vogel Wrote:[B]Now that BS seems to have proclaimed himself the #1 name caller and flame thrower
on a high school sports forum (not to mention self appointed grammar and spelling
[/B] god) let's try to get back on topic. Is it possible for JC to get past the NoKY
district on their way to a ring...what will it take?

For the last ten years or so, they have been able to stock their dresser drawers
with district championship t-shirts by piling up an impressive number of wins
over cupcakes but have not been able to be crowned anything more than the best
team in the mountains...some years, even that is questionable.

In their defense, they do have a 3-7 record against Highlands and CovCath.

3-3 vs CovCath
Average score
CovCath 33 JC 31

0-4 vs Highlands
Average score
Highlands 41 JC 19
Well now, it's not like you haven't tried to get in the game now is it? It's just that you get your tender little feeling hurt so easily that you just cant play in the game without signaling to coach you need a breather....

As far as the grammar part, you're the self proclaimed brains of the outfit here....Just keeping you honest there Little Boy Blue...And when it comes to smartbutt4life, sheesh, it's not his fault, I guess that his education there at CornHusker U. didn't help him to be able to adjust to communicating in the real world when he got out....I'll bet that he's got the correct spelling and pronunciation of Oink! Oink! down to a science though.

And that's some real good stat work there, at least you were able (unlike some of your brethren) to spell JC correctly.
Boonie Wrote:Wow! Whoever called it a shit show was right on. At the risk of sticking my neck out, I thought Bob Seger had an "empire" to attend to at 7:35. That didn't take long!

Actually the "topic" of the thread was the game between Covington Catholic and Johnson Central played nearly a week ago; so the "shit show" ultimately produced from that game is right on "topic".
Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:Well now, it's not like you haven't tried to get in the game now is it? It's just that you get your tender little feeling hurt so easily and plain and simply just cant compete....

As far as the grammar part, you're the self proclaimed brains of the outfit here....Just keeping you honest there Little Boy Blue...And when it comes to smartbutt4life, sheesh, it's not his fault, I guess that his education there at CornHusker U. didn't help him to be able to adjust to communicating in the real world when he got out....I'll bet that he's got the correct spelling and pronunciation of Oink! Oink! down to a science though.

And that's some real good with the stat work there, at least you were able (unlike some of your brethren) to spell JC correctly.

You are not smart enough nor do I respect you enough for you to be able to hurt my feelings. If you read most any thread pertaining to any mountain team, you will see who the real "sensitive feelings" members are.

So not having the intellectual ability or knowledge to discuss high school football, you need to re-resort to personal attacks.
Frozen Bird uses that same avatar, Blau Vogel; it's one of my favorites!
Alright, to much name calling and bickering. No real discussion.

Lets take it to the Cov Cath/Highlands thread.
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)