Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mercer County 49 Garrard County 0
Final

The Titans continue to roll...
Man they are gonna give everyone a headache this year. I dont think anyone can stop them in AA, better enjoy it whilE YOU CAN Mercer, nothing in your way for state in AA.
Devilologist Wrote:Man they are gonna give everyone a headache this year. I dont think anyone can stop them in AA, better enjoy it whilE YOU CAN Mercer, nothing in your way for state in AA.

Man you need to chill out a bit. But I think I detect sarcasm.

Good job for the Titans. I think this was expected to be a runaway with a down Garrard Co team. The true test will com with Boyle Co.
congrats to the Mercer Titans
congrats Titans
FBALL Wrote:Man you need to chill out a bit. But I think I detect sarcasm.

Good job for the Titans. I think this was expected to be a runaway with a down Garrard Co team. The true test will com with Boyle Co.
No sarcasm here brother, I mean it.
Mercer will be the toughest team in AA this year and that is a fact. They have one year to win it all and they will take every advantage of it. Man we hated to see them gel so quickly, but they appear to have done just that.
Devilologist Wrote:No sarcasm here brother, I mean it.
Mercer will be the toughest team in AA this year and that is a fact. They have one year to win it all and they will take every advantage of it. Man we hated to see them gel so quickly, but they appear to have done just that.

Why don't we wait until they play a good team before we just hand them the trophy. I am sure they are very good but lets play out the season first.
This Mercer team is the real deal, they will be a very tough team to defeat when the Playoffs come around.
I think Deviloligists is getting a little jealous because he knows that his son won't be getting a state championship in AA this year...Mercer is for real. Hope u all win it all...Crush Russell. Show no mercy
playmaker11 Wrote:I think Deviloligists is getting a little jealous because he knows that his son won't be getting a state championship in AA this year...Mercer is for real. Hope u all win it all...Crush Russell. Show no mercy

I think you still need that hug.
playmaker11 Wrote:I think Deviloligists is getting a little jealous because he knows that his son won't be getting a state championship in AA this year...Mercer is for real. Hope u all win it all...Crush Russell. Show no mercy
WOW,,, you must have ESPN or something, great prediction PLAYMAKER11, did you just get home from the POWELL CO game. Hope you had a good game, did you get dirty tonight?
OH I can guarentee my son will not get a state championship ring this year, but I bet he would give you a RUN for your money, They dont call him ZIP for nothing. SHUT UP FBALL, no secret telling.!!! MIDEE1 be quiet please....
When Russell is beat by MERCER, I will let you know how it is in Louisville, you may get a postcard or something from the BIG PIZZA BOX.
EVER seen it ????? It is quite nice, we were there last year and been there twice. If you get a chance to see it this year feel free to sit on MERCER CO's side, you would hate to be associated with a loosing program like RUSSELL.