Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Stadiums in Eastern Kentucky
Who has the best stadium in eastern kentucky if you had to pick who would it be?

IMO it would be Valley, it has been the 2nd best in Eastern KY until Pikeville got theres!
The New Belfry will have a wonderful facility
I have seen the new stadium at Belfry. The dual sided bleachers will make the atmosphere there better than the old Vipperman Stadium's one sided bleachers.
I dont believe we have a stadium in eastern kentucky. haha
OF course its pikevilles right now but belfry's will be a good one.
Prestonsburg has a nice one.. Belfry's should be awesome!!
Let's hold the praise for Belfry til it's done...it could end up being a contractors nightmare or something and wouldn't we look foolish then.
Pikeville hands down so far, Belfry's should be just as good though
Pikeville's...then i would have to say PBurg.
spxdad Wrote:Let's hold the praise for Belfry til it's done...it could end up being a contractors nightmare or something and wouldn't we look foolish then.

Belfry's has been completed all except for the field turf.
pikeville and belfrys new stadium is nice
As far as stadiums are considered, Pike Central has a nice facility, the field isn't the best but the seating and all that is really nice especially with the mountain as a backdrop.
i would have to say P'ville also...
BelfryPride Wrote:
spxdad Wrote:Let's hold the praise for Belfry til it's done...it could end up being a contractors nightmare or something and wouldn't we look foolish then.

Belfry's has been completed all except for the field turf.
No disrespect intended but it hasn't even seen a game yet. No doubt it will be better than most if not all in Eky...let's see how things go as far as locker rooms, accomodating a crowd(people flow), concessions, etc under the stress of a big crowd.....I have seen some beautiful stadiums that were terrible with a big crowd. That's all.
Im sure it'll be just as good as any other new stadium
Prestonsburg and Belfrys should great
Of course Pikeville's is the best, then I think Shelby Valley's is nice and Prestonsburgs..
Pikeville
Shelby Valley is not too bad. They have enough seating for both home and away teams. But i didnt like their locker room all that much.
Pikeville is the best in East KY that I have seen....I also like Middlesboro and Corbin. I am sure the new Belfry stadium will be just as nice as Pikeville's. I agree with CTD....I like the layout of Pike Central's stadium, actually their complete athletic facilities.
Vipperman Stadium has the best atmosphere
SuperMario Wrote:Shelby Valley is not too bad. They have enough seating for both home and away teams. But i didnt like their locker room all that much.

If you are the away team you really don't get much of one. But the home locker room is pretty nice, lot of room.
belfrys stadium is nice.... but pikevilles is the best
Pikeville has the best field right now, but as far as everything else, I'm kind of wondering how you all are getting that they have the best "stadium" or whatever. Don't get me wrong, they do have a nice place, and an Awesome field. But the bleachers are one sided, and it's hard to find the line to the concession stand when the game is crowded.
Pikeville has a nice stadium, and im pretty sure the new Belfry stadium will be pretteh nice.
Ashland tomcat's putnam stadium for sure!!
Stunt101 Wrote:Vipperman Stadium has the best atmosphere

Agreed 100% ! Then I'd say:

1)Pikeville- Because of the Turf and the Park and Baseball field.
2)Ashland- The Horseshoe Shaped Stadium Its Awesome!
3)Belfry- Dual Sided Bleachers and they actually have some Parking unlike Vipperman !
4)Prestonsburg- Its in town, and has some really good parking !
5)Shelby Valley- The Turf, and is much like Pburgs but it also has the hill in the end zone saying "Wildcats" !
I CAN'T STAND 1-SIDED BLEACHERS!!!!!!!!!!! To me Belfry has the best set-up. Of course Vipperman Stadium is football..Just Classic Football! Love Shelby Valley's look and agree with Blackcat Student on that one. Letcher Central's is nice but again wish it had another side of bleachers to complete it, everything else is top-notch!
I would have to go with Putnam Stadium in Ashland.
Henry R Evans stadium and Ivan McGlone field at Russell.
Pikeville IMO