Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin 28 Betsy Layne 14
Magoffin led 28-8 with around 1:30 left in the game.
Magoffin had a couple other opportunities to score at least 2 more times in the red zone but had a few mental mistakes that backed them up.
Coach McCoy has done a great job up there and I'll give credit to where credit is due. Case is a tremendous athelete for Betsy lane and he can play for a Union or Cumberland type Naia college. Congrats Hornets!:Thumbs:
Congrats to the Hornets on winning 2 in a row. Congrats to McCoy for getting this team ready to play this week despite many thinking they would lose.
Congrats to MC nice win
Coach McCoy has brought an intensity to this team. No comparison on the intensity levels between the 2 teams. Magoffin was the better coached and prepared team.
Betsy lane had the best athelete on the field though in Case.
No, I'm not saying Magoffin is a really good team, I am saying those kids will give 100% for their coach and in a few years we'll see an improvement up there with McCoy.
Good win for MC, bad loss for BL.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

congrats MC
Congrats Hornets on your win. bobcats keep your heads up and go back to work Monday.
wonder if shiggins #68 turned in his jersey which
he said he would if they lost
Congrats to Magoffin
If McCoy keeps them rolling, will they change the name of the county to McGoffin?LOL!
Keep up the great work Magoffin County. Make us all proud!
MR.FOOTBALL Wrote:Coach McCoy has brought an intensity to this team. No comparison on the intensity levels between the 2 teams. Magoffin was the better coached and prepared team.
No, I'm not saying Magoffin is a really good team, I am saying those kids will give 100% for their coach and in a few years we'll see an improvement up there with McCoy.

Glad to see that you have finally come around. Looks like Magoffin made the best decision for its football team in years and went out and got a quality coach whom I said would win with good defense and a time management running game. I knew McCoy would turn this thing around if given enough time but i really didnt expect it this fast. Can we expect a couple more wins out of the Hornets this year? Glad to see the county get behind this coach and more importantly the boys on this team. Magoffin has always had some good talent over there, just no direction. Looks like that might have been taken care of. Congrats Hornets and good luck on the rest of your season.:Thumbs:
The Fan Wrote:wonder if shiggins #68 turned in his jersey which
he said he would if they lost
I was wondering the same thing..I doubt it though.Confusedhh:
Congrats Magoffin County!!
Congrats to Magoffin...good luck the rest of the season
MR.FOOTBALL Wrote:Coach McCoy has brought an intensity to this team. No comparison on the intensity levels between the 2 teams. Magoffin was the better coached and prepared team.

If you want to win you have to give 100%. Great to see MC pick up another win keep up the good work!!:thumpsup:
Congrats MC!